Playthrough choices, Ep. 2 *SPOILERS*

As with the previous episode, let's gather the choices you made along the way. Also, a little explanation after every choice would be cool.

Mine were:

Chopped David's leg (tried to help the poor man, bad choice in hindsight)

Shot Jolene (threatened my life, had to put her down)

Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (thought that we could've saved him)

Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers (left them to suffer)

Stole food drom the car (oh come on, free food and supplies)

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My choices were similiar. I made only two different decisions.

1. I didn´t kill Jolene. Instead of that, the other guy killed her right in the face.

2. I didn´t steal the food from the car. Clementine and i watched the others, who were grabbing the stuff. Got batteries from Carley.

My choices where the same as poster above, my Lee tries to do the right thing. I can see me falling out with Kenny big time soon...

What's funny is that i was totally with kenny in the first episode but the way he was acting in the 2nd made me change

SPOILERS

stuck in ch7 - i go up to the house and i can only enter... step to close and the old lady shoots me. do i need to choose something better when she comes to the door?

I let danny live - do i ask about katja when the old lady is at the door?

-Chopped David's leg to try save him.

-I decided to feed the two kids, Carly and Kenny.

-Let Danny (or Andy..whoever it was) shoot Jolene, although I didn't want to shoot her at all because I heard her call Clementine 'her baby'.

-Helped Kenny kill Larry because me and Kenny are best buddies :drunk.

-Killed Danny because he shot Jolene earlier and I was angry.

-Punched Andy around a bit, then decided to stop cause it was sad.

-Stole food from the car, but felt guilty about it.

SPOILERS

stuck in ch7 - i go up to the house and i can only enter... step to close and the old lady shoots me. do i need to choose something better when she comes to the door?

I let danny live - do i ask about katja when the old lady is at the door?

You need to keep stepping closer and she will say "not any further". Talk to her and move closer until she says it again. Once she gets to the top of the stairs she will have a surprise.

Here are my choices:

Chopped David's leg off

Shot Jolene

Helped Kenny to kill Larry

Didn't kill both of the St. John brothers (I only killed one of them)

Stole food from the car

Find it to bad that we wont see all those minor choices we made.

I just killed one of the brothers, the first one in the barn.

After we left the farm Clem asked me if I needed to kill him.

I pleed my guilt to her, it also said that on the left top of me screen. *clem wil remember u pleed guilt to her.

Chopped David's leg off

Let the other guy shoot Jolene

Didn't help Kenny kill Larry

Didn't kill the brothers

Stole the food... I felt really bad about this... to disappoint Clem :( But well, you gotta do what you gotta do.

• Chopped his leg off: come on, I gotta try and help the guy
  • Didn't shoot Jolene: I just can't be the one responsible for killing people
  • Did not help Kenny kill: Love Kenny to death in #1, but he turned over the top in 2.
  • Killed the first brother but not the second: Not quite sure why, but I'm regretting killing at all
  • Did not steal: I've got to protect Clem, I love that kid

What happens if you don't chop of the guys leg in the begging? Does he die in the forest, if so does the group still find out that you turn no matter what?

The other boy gets wounded and you take him with you instead... The rest should be clear.

-I decided to feed the two kids, Carly and Kenny.

Ah, totally forgot about the feeding part. I gave food to the kids, Larry and the other guy at the fence (Can't remember his name :().

E: And tried to feed Carly before giving the last piece of food to Larry.

Edited by LimboBimbo
Silly woman didn't want teh foodz.

Chopped David's leg off (I thought there might be a way to save him)

Let Danny shoot Jolene (I'm trying my best not to have Lee kill any humans)

Helped Kenny kill Larry (I figured Larry was going to die anyway and I'd been siding with Kenny on pretty much everything so far)

Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers (Again, I didn't want to kill any humans if possible. Plus Clementine was watching you)

Didn't steal food from the car (At first I thought it could have been a trap by the bandits or something. This one was hard because I'd been siding with Kenny the whole time, but I basically had to choose between him and Clementine)

Oh, and I gave the food to Clementine, Duck, Carley, and Matt (although in hindsight I regret that last one now). I was debating whether to give the last piece to myself or not, but Matt made a comment about being so weak he could hardly stand, so I gave it to him instead. Plus I figured having two people who were adept with guns fed would work out for me.

Edited by Prime8

Chopped David's leg half off then Kenny drags me away leaving the poor guy.

Fed the kids, the guy with glasses on and tried to feed caley but she refused so I gave it to Kenny

Didnt Shoot Jolene

Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry

Kill the guy in the barn he was just creepy, but left the other on to be eaten

Didnt steal the food

Sided with Kenny all the way in esp 1, but it glitched and said I tried to kick his kid out so I went against him on everything.

Chopped David's leg (I though that was the only way)

Didn't Shot Jolene (She was crazy but she was trying to tell you something)

Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (thought that we could've saved him)

Didn't kill either of the St. John brothers (I only kill people if i have to)

Didn't steel food from the car (I was but than i was thinking something bad would happen)

I give the food to the kids and the people working on the wall I didn't want to give it to larry but Carley told me it will make Lilly happy so i game him some food and the end I wish i didn't give them food sense they both die

Edited by andy888101

Chopped David's leg off (didn't notice the chain until after I chose to hit the leg, WHOOPS)

Had Danny shoot Jolene

Did not help kill Larry

I killed both brothers

I stole the food

Edit: I gave the food to the two kids, Mark, & tried to give some to Caley, she refused, so I gave it to Larry.

Edited by HugTheBear

chopped off the leg

gave food to Clem, Duck (tried giving to Carly & Katya but they refused) then Mark & finally Larry. i figured giving the food to Duck gave me some Kenny rep so giving to the old jackass would give me some Lilly points.

tried to talk Jolene down but Danny shot her

even though he was an ass i tried to save Larry, figured if he did turn he'd be easy enough to put down

didn't kill either of the brothers, sure they deserved it but couldn't do it with Clem watching

didn't take the supplies, i figure i could have the best of both worlds really clear conscious with Clem and all the stuff is still making it back to camp with me :p

Mine were:

Chopped David's leg; I thought that I could have helped him, shoulda' left him in the dirt instead.

Didn't shoot Jolene; I hung back a while to see if she would say anything but she didn't.

Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry; I thought he would have come around eventually but he didn't have time... lol

Killed one of the St. John brothers; Killed the first brother as he tried to kill me and then left the second in the rain, should have let them both suffer the same fate really.

Stole food from the car; Well seeing as the car has no owner nearby and the door was flung open.. I'm obviously going to 'borrow' until the apocalypse is over!

- I tried to cut David's leg off, but he dies anyway with Katjaa.

- I didn't shoot the mad woman (She looked like Clem too much and I thought I could spare her and re-unite Clem and her mother)

- I didn't help Kenny kill Larry. I wanted to actually find his good side and I would rather get closer to Lilly than Kenny. She seems more of a strong character.

- I didn't kill any of the brothers. Let them suffer for what they did!

- I took the food. As much as I usually listen to Clementine, I just couldn't turn the offer down. It's about survival. I saw no people around. Who'd leave food in the middle of the street?

EDIT: I gave the food to Clem, Duck, Kenny & Larry.

-Chopped David's leg (didn't think about it; rather spontaneous)

-Had Danny shoot Jolene (I thought she was Clemente's mom, had to get it out of her)

-Didn't help Kenny to kill Larry (kept going back and forth siding with Kenny and then Lilly; still undecided :p)

-Killed both of the St. John brothers (Clemente witnessed me fork-stab one in the barn and I had to explain it was for the best, and kicked the other one into the electric fence)

-Didn't steal from the car (Sided with Clemente because I killed two guys in her sight, I felt bad ya know?)

I don't suppose anybody could tell me how things play out if you saved Doug in episode one rather than Carley?

I saved Doug, what do you want to know?

He has a laser pointer that he found that comes in handy to blind the second St. John brother and he losses his gun. He also fixes the video camera. He also stays back with Dan at the motel before he comes back with the laser pointer. He will not take the food at the beginning.

Edit: Also I read that if you kill both St. John brothers that Lily stays behind. Is that true?

Edited by R Miller 69