Agent Hunt

Rose Knight789

It's a fun little mode you can play for about 30 mins everyday after a long session of tackling Pro or something. :p ("Bite-sized" is the term I believe.)

It's fun to play as a J'Avo with a dao, or the um... "Rasklapanje" (had to look it up lol, they're the creatures that regenerate themselves after awhile). Vanilla zombies are definitely the biggest challenge, but I guess it's very satisfying when you get a successful hunt with them :)

Pros:

Fun concept

Cons:

Nothing gained but titles, most of which are luck based. No skill points, no special unlocks, nothing else.

No joining friend's games.

No being able to choose which campaign you want in on.

No being able to hunt in Ada's campaign.

Infinite ammo.

AI players being gods.

AI infinite ammo.

AI accuracy that can shoot a single strand of hair from 4 miles.

HORRIFIC controls as most mobs.

I enjoy it but I have the sense to realize that the mode is pretty much broken beyond repair already.

Pros:

Fun concept

Cons:

Nothing gained but titles, most of which are luck based. No skill points, no special unlocks, nothing else.

Infinite ammo.

AI players being gods.

AI infinite ammo.

I enjoy it but I have the sense to realize that the mode is pretty much broken beyond repair already.

u are right :(

Edited by Cobwebbyfir

Pros:

Fun concept

Cons:

Infinite ammo.

AI players being gods.

AI infinite ammo.

and to add to that, you have to look for a new game every 2 or 3 minutes. it doesn't just make you a monster in the next room when the player completes a portion of the level.

cool idea, poor implementation.

and to add to that, you have to look for a new game every 2 or 3 minutes. it doesn't just make you a monster in the next room when the player completes a portion of the level.

The goal is to prevent them from getting to the next area. You lose if they do.

I do think you should get skill points. It is fun inviting a friend and going on an Agent Hunt. Much more fun with a friend helping you kill the agents.

I do think you should get skill points. It is fun inviting a friend and going on an Agent Hunt. Much more fun with a friend helping you kill the agents.

I definitely agree with you saying the stuff about the goal being to prevent them because otherwise if you could just keep going with them throughout the entire chapter it could be too easy for them if they are really good or if you annihilated them and they kept continuing you would just be endlessly destroying them. It would be great if you get skill points, the only problem i see is possible boosting if it was based on damage or something or other. Me and my brother play a lot of games together and agent hunt is a whole lot of fun when you are working together. I remember a couple of times we were on opposite teams though but it was fun still.

and then it should go onto the next "round" after they reach the next area. perhaps the fact i did 5 games of agent hunt and 3 of them started with less than 30 seconds of play time before the goal was reached, with one of those 3 actually having the player reach the goal BEFORE i even spawned soured my opinion of the mode.

just handle this mode like a fighting game's lobby mode

is there a way to play agent hunt with a buddy or is it single player only

There are two ways I know of to play with a friend it really depends on what you are looking for, first if you want to both be zombies or j'avos or whatever when you get into a game invite your friend most likely they be zombies too but you never know. If you both want to be the characters start up a campaign and invite your friend before you start, make sure you allow agent hunt though.

Pros:

Fun concept

Cons:

Infinite ammo.

AI players being gods.

AI infinite ammo.

This. Though, I only enjoy it as a survivor. Easy first aid sprays.

• 4 weeks later...
When does this end? There is no timer or anything and I'm in the same round for 2 hours now, It's just me and another dude, who for some reason likes this. I got a few medals and I don't want to start over but I can't quit without losing them. This drives me insane.

There is no time limit. That's another thing that sucks. So yeah, if you meet a player who just camps somewhere getting those kills with infinite ammo, you're pretty much f-ed and quitting really is the only option...

Ya, I hated this too, I kept joining Leon's campaign in the graveyard

• 2 weeks later...

I was missing like 5 or 6 titles for the achievement so i decided to try this mode a while back...

First game put me in Jake's Chapter 2 blizzard... one of my most hated level... I could only spawn as those weird flying creature and even there, couldn't fly everywhere, once you make the descent the player has all the time to just move away if he is not super noob and once you finally grab him, i manage once, it was not even an instant kill... I think i quit eventually, it sucked ass.

Second game, graveyard with Leon... either im a zombie who can't do anything before behind destroyed... (just the time i swing he could kill me 20 times) or i was a dog and this shit is almost uncontrollable... you can't turn around when you want and such, the control was HORRIBLE.

In the end, my "partner" manage to kill one of the dude as the dog and it said we won, i got my achievements with the medals and then i was out and i promised mysef unless they force me with achievements, im never gonna play that again...

I mean, sure you can proably play as something else eventually or lev up your creature(i saw i was lev 1) but what they gave me that time at lev 1 was enought for me to hate that mode...

But of course if you can play as at least a javo and shoot them... that could make things easier...