"Industrial Zone X" Need Help

Mister Buds

i need some serious help on episode 40 level 1 "industrial zone x." this level keeps kicking my ass in every way possible. the enemies that shoot the red laser beams have amazing accuracy suddenly. they snipe me while i'm jumping, while i'm running, even when i'm not anywhere close to them. plus the crazy ways you have to jump to avoid the blue sliders is extremely difficult. not to mention i don't have enough time. the level before yeilds hardly any time and there's virtually none on this level either. the most time i've been able to make it to this level with is 62 seconds worth, and that's not enough.

i checked youtube, and there are no videos for this level, or even this episode. can someone please make a video themselves or something? i played this level for four hours yesterday and all ready two hours today.

Seems like u need some help. Okay what you need to do is go to the door switch and activate the switch now you can make it out the way u came whether you activated the slider or not then go down far right path and go straight to the door. Time won't be an issue either because what I just said only takes about 20 seconds so i think you'll be fine time-wise, it may take a few tries but its not to difficult.

• 3 weeks later...