This Game Worth The Purchase?

TheThreeStooges

It depends on what you're aiming for. If you're a completionist, the Online community is slowly dying and non FFA & TDM matches are harder to find by the week. They're also very long to get if you're boosting them completely.

Single Player wise, you won't regret the purchase as it's a roller coaster from beginning to end compared to most squad shooter campaigns. But if that's your only set, then purchasing it at this time isn't really worth it unless you don't have any other purchases in mind.

The single player campaign is great fun, fairly short and worth playing through more than once which you need to for the various achievements.

The multiplayer is a bit thin on the ground. It is also appears to be stacked in favour of people who have ranked up early.

The multiplayer is a bit thin on the ground. It is also appears to be stacked in favour of people who have ranked up early.
That's not true. Like most MP games, people who are higher level are used to the system more than others, that's the only difference. The few times people edit their Nanomachines (If they even know how) aren't much of an advantage since those are mostly effective in INVASION.

MP is really fun if you look over the rough edges, just finished getting Level 50 today.

Felt like it to me.

The other problem with the multiplayer is that you seem to spawn in exactly the same place everytime meaning if one team get the advantage they an just sit there and spawn kill.

Having said th the game is certainly worth getting of the single player

i agree, the single player is great. great story, good voice acting, no glitches/bugs.

however i personally don't buy games unless my friends also buy them for us to play together. everyone else is on Mass Effect 3 right now & i had this on my GameFly list before ME3 & wound up getting this early.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I loved Vanquish and even maxed it, but I actually liked Binary Domain's single player campaign even more. BD has more personally if there even is such a word for a game. It deserved way better sales, and we'll probably not see a sequel because of it :(

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really great game I have played it 3 times now and it is so fun. It should take you like 9hrs to complete the 1st time on saviour difficulty and then on the No mercy hardest difficulty it only took me 6hrs 13mins to do. Then I did the third play through what was for the trust level for Cain as it was to hard to get on the No Mercy difficulty.

Also Its like £11 to buy on amazon.co.uk right now. Well worth it really great game hope they make a sequel but probably not due to sales. Its a shame really the reason why it didn't do so well in sales is because it wasn't advertise at all, so many people wont even know this game exist.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you like gears of war, you will LOVE this game, and i really like the way that you can get Trust from all of your teammates, and i think it is a really good storyline. It is honestly one of my favourite games of the year. The multiplayer is deserted though. I searched 2 hours for a game and i could only get 1 other person.

Binary Domain vs Vanquish? Which one offers better SP experience and how much similiar are these games? How about those achievements: which one of these games has achievements that are challenging and fun enough to collect?

Both great games, you are only missing out by choosing one over the other!

in short...yes...I picked this game up recently for under £12 (UK) and I think it's a great little game (it's now available for under £10 from zavvi if you're in the uk).

it's admittedly a little rough around the edges, but it has a great story and is great fun to play in single player (Invasion mode is terrible)...buy it :)

• 6 months later...

I really enjoyed this game. I personally have issues finishing games. Always get side tracked or bored quick, which i am getting better with. This game i finished in a couple of sittings. Really fun game. Storyline is like a cross between Blade Runner and I Robot. I may be biased though as i seem to enjoy alot of Sega games. :) Worth a rent at the least.