GOTY Edition

MicroCool

I work at a GameStop and opened up one of the editions and it's 2 Discs. I thought the second was a movie but there was a separate code for that. This has to be one of the worst GOTY editions I've seen mainly because of box art but now it's 2 discs.

yeah, the box art is shit, but that doesn't detract from the game at all. saying it's one of the worst GOTY because it's on 2 discs? c'mon man! that's just plain dumb.

also, dead island GOTY says hi.

I guess I did not word it properly but the Cover Art is the worst cover art out of all GOTY editions. Dont get me wrong I love the game and everything about it

As far as the second disc with all the DLC they could have just made one card with all the codes on it instead of just putting it on a disc. The DLC is not even that much spacenn

As far as the second disc with all the DLC they could have just made one card with all the codes on it instead of just putting it on a disc. The DLC is not even that much spacenn

Not everyone has Live so it makes more sense to have it on a second disc for a single player game.

OT: Looks alright, I don't mind the cover art (Though it is a bit too much.).

Edited by N7 Shadow

I prefer the DLC on a seperate Disc. It Retains the value of the GOTY and you can also use it multiple times. I hated when Borderlands GOTY was codes, One time use, they eventually changed it to a disc. I don't mind Arkham City GOTY box art, it will just be on my book shelf anyways! :-)

I honestly hate DLC being on a code. I would much rather it be on disc. The obvious reason being it's a single player game and if I buy the GOTY version I should have access to all it's contents no matter what console I happen to be playing it on. Also I think it's a great value for those that have 2 or more consoles (me included) or live with roommates (like myself at one point). I remember splitting ME 2 with my roommate each of us paying $30 for it to come home and only one of us having access to the DLC.

The box art is pretty lame, but who really cares? It doesn't take from the game at all.

just so you know: the goty dlc will not work with the original game. you need the goty disc 1 in order to use them. this was confirmed from a friend of mine.

let's hope this isn't the way of the future with GOTY games. I like being able to install the DLC disc and returning it, then using my original game (Fallout/Borderlands/Mass Effect/Mafia 2)

• 2 weeks later...

I just came back to my xbox for the first time since Feb and bought this. I was reading here for information about the game. Anyways I like getting and actual DLC dics or the DLC on the game. Makes it easier and faster to install. And adds more of a sense of value than a one time use code.

Hi Guys, this may sound profoundly dumb but im new to this site. The GOTY edition would this appear on on my achievement list as a separate game?? I loved this game and would not mind working through it again .... but only if i get some more cheevos!!!

Hi Guys, this may sound profoundly dumb but im new to this site. The GOTY edition would this appear on on my achievement list as a separate game?? I loved this game and would not mind working through it again .... but only if i get some more cheevos!!!

GOTY doesn't have new achievements. Sorry man, I feel your pain.

I work at a GameStop and opened up one of the editions and it's 2 Discs. I thought the second was a movie but there was a separate code for that. This has to be one of the worst GOTY editions I've seen mainly because of box art but now it's 2 discs.

I stopped reading when he said. I work at gamestop. lol kidding. But your saying it's one of the wrost GOTY bcuz mainly of the box art?