Map of Mysterious Unison (spoilers?)

drno

• 1 month later...

I just wanna take the time to vent my anger and so Mysterious Unison is aload of friggin bullshit.

I was on floor 9 and get ambushed by some creatures that I can easily deal with, but because I was ambushed and they got all my characters in a back attack they managed to kill my entire party, as theres no friggin save points in the fucking unison now im forced to load my save game which is at the start of unison meaning ive lost all my fucking work from the last hour and a half or so! BULLSHIT! Back attacks are fucking bullshit! I regularly own these monsters but if they get a back attack WOW they kill all my chars as they're able to do around 30k of damage which is the HP of each of my main chars, real friggin bullshit! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

PUT SAVE POINTS IN THE DAMN FUCKIN UNISON BECAUSE THAT IS REAL BULLSHIT, THERES NO ELEMENT OF SKILL IN THAT IT'S PURELY LUCK, IF YOUR UNLUCKY ENOUGH TO BE AMBUSHED (yes, i was payin attention to my screen bla bla bla) then you can get raped like this. Real fucking pathetic.

Though the unison is real fucking bullshit I thank you for the maps! :) They're really helpful.

Edited by _DaNnY_

I just wanna take the time to vent my anger and so Mysterious Unison is aload of friggin bullshit.

I was on floor 9 and get ambushed by some creatures that I can easily deal with, but because I was ambushed and they got all my characters in a back attack they managed to kill my entire party, as theres no friggin save points in the fucking unison now im forced to load my save game which is at the start of unison meaning ive lost all my fucking work from the last hour and a half or so! BULLSHIT! Back attacks are fucking bullshit! I regularly own these monsters but if they get a back attack WOW they kill all my chars as they're able to do around 30k of damage which is the HP of each of my main chars, real friggin bullshit! :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

PUT SAVE POINTS IN THE DAMN FUCKIN UNISON BECAUSE THAT IS REAL BULLSHIT, THERES NO ELEMENT OF SKILL IN THAT IT'S PURELY LUCK, IF YOUR UNLUCKY ENOUGH TO BE AMBUSHED (yes, i was payin attention to my screen bla bla bla) then you can get raped like this. Real fucking pathetic.

Though the unison is real fucking bullshit I thank you for the maps! :) They're really helpful.

Everytime you get to a new floor, you can go back to the entrance and save. The teleporter there will then allow you to select any floor you've already been to.

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Well i think i just about smashed my living room up :)

All the way to level 11 in the tower, not going too bad. Picked up alot of new gear and the soul shards i should've done by then. Then, i lost to Rondo. Correct if i'm wrong, but before then there's no save points right? So, if you die, it's literally hours wasted.....?

:(

Well i think i just about smashed my living room up :)

All the way to level 11 in the tower, not going too bad. Picked up alot of new gear and the soul shards i should've done by then. Then, i lost to Rondo. Correct if i'm wrong, but before then there's no save points right? So, if you die, it's literally hours wasted.....?

:(

Incorrect.

The teleporter that leads you to the next floor (unless you are on the 3-4/8-9 floor 'mazes'), you can just go back on the teleporter that brought you to the current floor and teleport down to the first floor where the save point is. Then just walk that 1 screen over and select the highest floor achieved.

*edit* I'm not fixing my terrible terrible grammar in my first sentence, just letting everyone know :tongue.gif:

Well that makes much more sense....

Pretty much nothing is pointed out for the player in there, i have no idea how it would ever be acheivable without a guide =/

Thanks though mate, guess i'll give it another blast this weekend. I need a break from it now ;)

Good luck (you don't need it though).

This whole game is pretty much unbeatable w/o a strategy guide.

• 3 weeks later...

For people having trouble with those last 2 bosses, i recommend including viola or beat in your party and just setting them aside. I see many of you had to rais levels up to low and mid seventies, but its really not that necessary. The way i did it my average level was around 58 (viola low 50's, jazz and allegretto 62 both) and beat rondo with some ease on encore. what i did was have allegretto with whatever best equipment i had for him ( no silver star) and werewolf choker, and jazz with crimson brooch and pocket watch and his best equipment. I had viola with recovery gloves and recovery orbs. right when the battle started i made viola run into one of the lighted corners and kept jazz and allegretto near rondo.

do your best to block her attacks and then raise those echos and go for harmony chains. both retto and jazz will be able to charge the meter up good, because of rettos werewolf choker and jazz's double hits. these two should have their multi hit attacks as priority, and viola should have full barrage and heal arrow, which will be all she uses since she will remain in the lighted corners. this means viola can participate and activate harmony chains without being near rondo. after your first harmony chain you should be able to repeatedly activate them on any turn from the echos you'll gain in the previous harmony chain. this will lead to huge damage. when rondo does kill retto or jazz or both, you will be able to throw 2 quick angel trumpets before rondo can get close enough to kill viola. just keep viola away from rondo and run into a new corner after this.

also, when its violas turn to activate the harmony chain, start with heal arrow, not full barrage. this will make viola restore at least 1/3 of retto and jazz's health. it took me about 15 minutes to kill her on encore this way, after getting slaughtered many times before trying it different ways.

• 10 months later...

I remember times of Star Ocean 2 on PSX - there was this one dungeon with MAAAAANY levels and you also had NO save points in it. And it was like 20 levels of PURE HORROR - monsters on each level were like bossess compared to the previous floor. Regular monsters.

Imagine going down to level 6, winning extremely hard fights, wanting to save and you had to go up 6 levels - just to save, with all monsters lurking from the dark :)

But if one manages that dungeon (me :p ) - this dungeon in ES will be a piece of cake :)

• 7 months later...