If you could remove one game...

blackmagic16

If you could remove one game (and all of the points you have on it) from your gamertag, which one and why.

Personally I would remove stranglehold because the game glitched at my friends house and gave me most of his achievements(http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42220). Now Ive been thinking, I'm probably going to go back and earn them all, even though I wouldn't get an "Achievement Unlocked", It would be sort of a redemption to 100% legit...Or of course i wish I could remove the game all together.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic The Hedgehog retail version, because the achievements are difficult to make out what they mean, nevermind actually achieveing the achievements!

I managed to get an achievement for completing the Sonic campaign, and that was the only achievement I got. The game was too bad to carry on and play the other campaigns. I have to admit, I didn't really understand some of the other achievements... :p

I'd probably also remove the Moto GP '06/'07 games.

Add the trial arcade games that I played before the update that stops them appearing on your gamercard...