Achievement Guide and Roadmap

funny how everyone has a slightly different method. I could not do stans house but I got platinum on labrynth. I just used pee-tron and zap towers. I used butters, jimmy, timmy, and pip. They all have specials that clear the screen. I put them all except the character I was controlling next to the first tower to build up specials. Once someone had a special , I waited until enemies were near the 3rd tower (I only used 3) and then used it to clear the screen and put them back near the first tower. then I used another character who had a special to collect all the coin from the enemies I just destroyed. Doing that I always had at least 2 characters with their specials and got it on the 1st try.

I used the same team for manbear pig as well and I think I had perfect on almost every round. I think I let a few crab people on the second board but got that on my 1st try too.

Also a side note, if you accidentally build a tower, just let them kill your characters and retry, it will still count! I was frantically building walls and made a zap tower by accident! thank god it worked after I restarted since I was on the last board.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I made a video guide for the ManBearPig Achievement. At the moment, this covers the 2nd and 3rd part of the stage, as for some reason Youtube won't let me put up part 1 and 2. It'll be up asap. In the meantime, here's the current videos...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtzQSf7hEpc]YouTube- South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play! ManBearPig Achievement Guide 3/4[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpt4td8T6Wg]YouTube- South Park: Let's Go Tower Defense Play! ManBearPig Achievement Guide 4/4[/ame]

Feel free to add it to the guide.

• 2 weeks later...

One easy tip on how to do the Platinum achievment is to play the labirynth challenge using Kenny , Craig , Tweek and Butters .on insane

Put 3 full upgraded refrigerators and use kenny power to steal coins for points and right after robing coins destroy them with butters or tweek's power for some more, in the meantime craig should be shooting small snowballs to slow down the wave .

If all goes well , you should end up with enough coins to a decent wave multipler to earn the platinum achiev

• 2 months later...

Friends and I have tried 5 different ways to get MANBEARPIG! tonight and no matter what we do we can't get the enemies to accept the fact that they need to go through the maze, even on the first stage of the level. Anyone have any suggestions? We've built all the mazes exactly making sure to always cover the exit and that the enemies will have a perfect path all the way through, but the Demons still bust through the walls like they would if there was no legitimate path for them to follow.

Friends and I have tried 5 different ways to get MANBEARPIG! tonight and no matter what we do we can't get the enemies to accept the fact that they need to go through the maze, even on the first stage of the level. Anyone have any suggestions? We've built all the mazes exactly making sure to always cover the exit and that the enemies will have a perfect path all the way through, but the Demons still bust through the walls like they would if there was no legitimate path for them to follow.

There always has to be an opening. If you close off any pathway whatsoever, they'll just eat through your walls. Always make sure there is a way to the end.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi!

I see this game is on deal of the week for 400 points; what are your opinions on the game? I'm sure it's fun, but I have a lot to play right now and I'm wondering is $5 that good a deal to grab it so I can play it later? Also, can you play with a friend in local coop, or just online? I would love to hear what everybody honestly thinks about the game.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...