Achievement Trading Thread

Creech

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm looking to get as many of the private matched ones as possible. I am on now willing to boost the. Message me if interested and we'll bust through these quick. Also willing to help anyone with any Cheevos needed on here. Need a couple people with mics, it'll make things go quickly.

I wanted to try doing them legit, but I'm getting tired of playing TDM/FFA and hoping for Beach or Underground. So I need someone to stand in front of a turret for me to shoot them up like Swiss cheese repeatedly (19 times to be specific), and to shoot them off a zip-line while we're at it.

I need these 2 as well, want to use the method as shown in the video below:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKP1WB2DTXQ]Tomb Raider: Down Boy! Achievement - YouTube[/ame]

I don't have a mic, though, so I'll send a message when the achievements have popped up.

Looking to boost all multiplayer achievements including winning each match type in ranked play...

We have two players and will be on most evenings this week (UK time zone).

If interested send me a friend request and mention it's about Tomb Raider...

Gamertag: Genghis Dav

I need the zip line kill (Down Boy) and turret kill (Artillery Man) achievements in MP, if you also need these or others let me know! GT: GeeksDontLie

Thanks again for the help! Now only 2 achievements to go, but that'll take a bit longer...

Hi, I know it's odd to ask this, however I'd like to have some help in unlocking the multiplayer challenge to set free 5 team mates from an enemy rope trap.

It's really hard and random to get those in normal matches but I'd like to complete the challenges, so I'd need some help from two of you guys.

I could help you with online achievements in exchange for it.

GT: Valery1986

Hi, I've just completed the main game and all off line achievements.

Looking to get all the multi player achievements.

Will be on most week nights (Uk) time from about 9.30pm-12.00 am.

Feel free to add me.

GT: JAGSS