On last lvl and need a lil help plz

dW01F

Ok so Im at the part of the lvl where there is an enemy soldier in a turret and hes protected by a barier, everytime I try to run past or try and shoot him I get mowed down, I have re-tryed this about 10 times now and can't figure out how to get past him I'm sure there is something really easy I need to do to deactivate the barrier any help wud be apreciated. :uzi:

If you are at the level where the base is protected by a energy shield before you round the last corner you will be facing the animus control device. If you are facing the gunner look to the left and you will see a power pole. Shoot the green transformer (you will get achievement "Power Outage" and it will kill the gunner.

Or you could just use the animus control device and let the wolves kill him.

Your choice. I'm in the process of posting my guide for the game and I'll have a pic of the location. Hope that helps.

If you are at the level where the base is protected by a energy shield before you round the last corner you will be facing the animus control device. If you are facing the gunner look to the left and you will see a power pole. Shoot the green transformer (you will get achievement "Power Outage" and it will kill the gunner.

Or you could just use the animus control device and let the wolves kill him.

Your choice. I'm in the process of posting my guide for the game and I'll have a pic of the location. Hope that helps.

thanks will try that tmoz and let you know if it did the trick (sure it will). Looking forward to the guide as I think I missed a few achievements on the way !