Do you think the locust queen is marcus's mum?

BNP GIBBOuk

Do you think the locust queen is Marcus Fenix's mum?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the locust queen is Marcus Fenix's mum?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cant see it

anyway I tought female locust were great big dirty beserkers

I thought so aswell, which is why I could see the reasoning in the op's idea :p

As in, Human boinks queens mom, therefore queen also boinks humans?

But maybe berserkers are just ugly female locust? :p

I had that theory too! When you see the locust queen she says what a great man Adam Fenix was. I think they had something going on, considering the locust queen looks pretty human and she was probably a normal human at one point.

Adam Fenix 8=====D ( ) Locust Queen = Marcus

That would be creepy.. I'm not sure, but maybe the queen was his mother then she was turned into some kind of locust?

Who was that locust at the end of GoW1 riding the reaver? I know it wasn't the queen because the queen looks human.. and it wasn't Skorge because it looks nothing like him.

That would be creepy.. I'm not sure, but maybe the queen was his mother then she was turned into some kind of locust?

Who was that locust at the end of GoW1 riding the reaver? I know it wasn't the queen because the queen looks human.. and it wasn't Skorge because it looks nothing like him.

I think this was the original image of skorge but it changed over time, but im not ruling out the possibility of another locust general yet to be introduced

double post ftw! :p

With regards to the end of gears 1 locust, isnt it possible it was just some standard drone with an unneccesary amount of focus on him? Maybe we just all got the wrong idea :p

I don't think they would put that much focus on one simple drone. My guess was that it's the locust king (RAAM was general).. maybe it's Adam Fenix turned into a locust?

Edited by Pixo

Okay for the original poster (and this comes with SPOILERS!)

It's not his mother as it was revealed in the Aspho Fields novel that Marcus's mother was found dead in a locust tunnel.

To the second thread, I reckon the locust at the end probably was an early concept for Skorge, but we will have to wait and see.

As an aside, if you enjoy Gears backstory go pick up the novel, its awesome!

Peace