Gold Stars Glitched

xCOBRAx

has anyone had the gold stars glitch on them? I only need one more gold star for the achievement and somehow it is "spooky customizer". The thing that I dont understand is that I have gotten the "Western Collector" gold star.

so my question to anyone who might be able to help is what am i missing?

many thanks in advance as this is the last thing i need to complete the game :(

ill give that a shot and reply back quickly, thanks for responding, with the exception of this small hiccup your guide has been amazing!

edit: turns out it was a missing knight! Hopefully you can help with my other question and i can be done with this game. thanks!!!

I guess one last question turns out there is one more gold star i am missing and its the one for throwing an army man on the stagecoach. I have sat in town for 20 minutes and not seen the coach. Is there anything I can do to trigger it?

Edited by xCOBRAx

• 3 weeks later...

Had Enchanted Customizer, Woodland Explorer, and Western Collector. Kept looking for what I was missing. Compared my list to what is posted on the forum, only missing 1 item. Got it and got Western Collector. This achievement is glitched. So, if you got Western Collector and didn't get the other, I would think you're boned. Not crazy about starting it over.