If you want someone to Help with Online Win Achievement post here

Alive741

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 350
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Afriend of mine brought this game over shortly after the 360 came out and got one or two achievements. Now Im trying to finish (1000 or 1250) all the games in my game list, so I will be picking this up either today or tommorrow.

G4M3S M4ST3R... I'll probably send you an FR tonight or tommorrow to get the online achievement.

If you want, hit me up as soon as you read this, I won't be near my 360 for a bit, but an FR would definately remind me to pick up the game should I forget.

Hey all, since my last post I have received many FR’s regarding this achievement. I have been working through the list however I have not been able to get onto the EA servers on Live 06 for a few days now. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it looks like they finally pulled the servers for this game leaving many gamers on 960/1000 forever. Now would be the time to trade this game although don’t expect much. I apologise to anyone who I didn’t get round to helping but I received over 20 FR’s for this game alone and got through about 14.