Anger Management

donbozza

Has anyone unlocked this one yet? I've destroyed as many buildings as I can in a few different areas and it hasn't unlocked.

Which level is it supposed to be? The area before you fight Crimson Dynamo?

EDIT: Alright, got it now. It is the area with the objective "Access the facility subnet", there are a bunch of marked buildings, hit them all with your Uni beam which blows the roof completely off (I think this was my problem, I was using other weapons previously and there were always a couple of sheets of roofing left). I had destroyed a few of the smaller buildings before I started using the Uni beam on the marked buildings so I'm not sure if they count or not, but as soon as I hit the last marked building the achievement popped.

Edited by donbozza

captain america reborn why did u write horrible game on the anger management achievement thread this is the anger management thread not complain about the game thread . now with level 3 destroy all the buildings with the yellow squares and silos once i did that i went across the lake to where u have to protect natasha i did that section first beat all the planes robots etc. and then it was a cutscene and i got my achievement

I destroyed every building slate I could find when it asked me to Access Facility Subnet but didnt get achievement. Also destroyed every small building and silo but no luck. I'm going to try again now, so if anyone has anymore advice it would be appreciated.

Also is it just the one area of the marked buildings that I need to destroy? Or do I need to go over to the area with Natasha before activating the computer. Thanks

EDIT: Ok I got it my very next go :D

Edited by Seany Show

• 3 months later...

does it unlock as you play or during cutscene? I destroyed every roof, building, and silo and it didn't unlock. I then died (I'm on hard mode) and all of the buildings reset back to normal again.

EDIT: Just do this on easy, as being killed will reset the level's condition. The enemies count as part of the base, so though it doesn't happen at a cutscene you will want to continue on with the subnet to spawn the next batch.

Edited by Tyger7

• 1 month later...
Has anyone unlocked this one yet? I've destroyed as many buildings as I can in a few different areas and it hasn't unlocked.

Which level is it supposed to be? The area before you fight Crimson Dynamo?

EDIT: Alright, got it now. It is the area with the objective "Access the facility subnet", there are a bunch of marked buildings, hit them all with your Uni beam which blows the roof completely off (I think this was my problem, I was using other weapons previously and there were always a couple of sheets of roofing left). I had destroyed a few of the smaller buildings before I started using the Uni beam on the marked buildings so I'm not sure if they count or not, but as soon as I hit the last marked building the achievement popped.

Your weapon doesn't matter. You have to destroy some of the unmarked buildings too, like the silos and little shed like things on top of the bigger buildings.

• 1 year later...