Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

setting up some achievement boosting on weds 2nd april i will be on after 7pm gmt need between 6 and 8 people so let me know whos in and will get a list going gonna go for most achievements what people need if we get more than 8 people that fine

1.zenquen

2.hitmankillu

3.buck wylld

4.newbiscle

5.moviejohn

will need everyone that is taking part in todays boost session to let me know by xbl message today pls so i know that i have enough people thx

setting up some achievement boosting on weds 2nd april i will be on after 7pm gmt need between 6 and 8 people so let me know whos in and will get a list going gonna go for most achievements what people need if we get more than 8 people that fine

Does it include the new DLC as well?

I only need the "kickin' it old school" achievement, but I'll help you guys run through the maps if you help me.

i got a session going on tomoro night if your interested my post is on the page before this one if you wanna take a look going try and get as many as pos and im in for sunday as well put me down

Send me a invite I still don't have one yet. and it's 8:00pm

sorry had to change time not starting till between ten and half past

sorry bout that shazbo didnt know u wanted an invite the other 2 people did not turn up there running late as well who ever wants in just send me a message on xbl

I think we should reschedule if there aren't enough people.

ok I'll make a party list for the online achievements of GRAW2 like the veteran achievements, defend 60min, enforcer so give me a FR or post here and say: sign me up richy. ok when the list is full I'll sent you an voice massage online with the time;)

1. I RiChY I

2. musne

3. Hammer 502

ok I'll make a party list for the online achievements of GRAW2 like the veteran achievements, defend 60min, enforcer so give me a FR or post here and say: sign me up richy. ok when the list is full I'll sent you an voice massage online with the time;)

1. I RiChY I

2. musne

I added myself :p