Wtf spinnerbox hates me

IC3 L3G3ND

I'm right there with you. I have $256k of debt. I've played all the different spinnerbox games too. I am almost never ahead. And the only time I've ever hit a large payout is when I've borrowed so much gold that the jackpot doesn't even allow me to break even.

I kept track of 10 more tournaments today too. I played 10 consecutive tournaments and here's were I ended up:

20th place - 4 times

19th place - 1 time

17th place - 1 time

14th place - 1 time

11th place - 2 times

9th place - 1 time

I did this yesterday too with 20 consecutive tournaments and I made it to 4th place once.

I find it hard to believe that the developers of this game are using this as a way to get gamers ready for Fable 2. How can they allow players to fall so far into debt? Why are the odds stacked against the player?

Spinner Box should break i get that frustrated with it.

But this is directed at xxGU1TARGODxx (if dont already know this) just play Fortunes Tower 15-150 if unlocked and when you go to place the lowest bet press lb and it will bet the maximum but you will only acthually bet 15 so 15 of your chips will go from your stack but the stakes will be as if you have paid 150 so pay of your debt as soon as you start a game easy way to get out of debt

alright, i'll let you guys in on a little secret. you play the spinner box with your left hand and use the computer with your right hand.

you can lay the controller on your desk or lap and keep tapping it with your index finger. i prefer to hold the controller upside down so that my left thumb in on the A button and my pinky, ring and middle finger wrap around the battery pack. the placement of the left index finger is anywhere comfortable.

keep pressing your thumb. move your hand out to the left, above your head, and out in front of you to get a work out. this work out is good to even out muscle density for you right handed "self lovers".

so now you can surf the net with your right hand! don't bother watching the screen. you'll automatically be borrowing more money and going into debt, but it's no biggie. you'll hear a lot of noise, but only become familiar with the Unlocked Game/Concept Art sound, as you will need to press B to return to to spinning.

for tourneys, just keep doing this until the end. if you hear that fanfare and applause that means you won. i did all spinner tourneys and more than half of the regular game this way.

But this is directed at xxGU1TARGODxx (if dont already know this) just play Fortunes Tower 15-150 if unlocked and when you go to place the lowest bet press lb and it will bet the maximum but you will only acthually bet 15 so 15 of your chips will go from your stack but the stakes will be as if you have paid 150 so pay of your debt as soon as you start a game easy way to get out of debt

I tired that and it doesn't work. Am I missing something?

I tired that and it doesn't work. Am I missing something?

Should still work unless they patched it today.

Set your bet to the lowest then hit deal, right when the gate card is being dealt to the table quickly hit LB. Essentially you hit LB moderately quickly after hitting A to get your hand deal. It should max your bet without charging you for it.

Set your bet to the lowest then hit deal, right when the gate card is being dealt to the table quickly hit LB. Essentially you hit LB moderately quickly after hitting A to get your hand deal. It should max your bet without charging you for it.

yeah, but remember to set your bet back to lowest and then repeat.. i didnt get it that so i thought it wasnt working... ;)

I got it to work. It works on all the different cards games to once you unlock the 150-1500 you can really erase your debt quickly.

And it figures, once I erased my debt I went and played Spinnerbox again. The first 1500 that I borrowed on Cow and Corset paid a big jackpot and I unlocked the achievement.

alright, i'll let you guys in on a little secret. you play the spinner box with your left hand and use the computer with your right hand.

you can lay the controller on your desk or lap and keep tapping it with your index finger. i prefer to hold the controller upside down so that my left thumb in on the A button and my pinky, ring and middle finger wrap around the battery pack. the placement of the left index finger is anywhere comfortable.

keep pressing your thumb. move your hand out to the left, above your head, and out in front of you to get a work out. this work out is good to even out muscle density for you right handed "self lovers".

so now you can surf the net with your right hand! don't bother watching the screen. you'll automatically be borrowing more money and going into debt, but it's no biggie. you'll hear a lot of noise, but only become familiar with the Unlocked Game/Concept Art sound, as you will need to press B to return to to spinning.

for tourneys, just keep doing this until the end. if you hear that fanfare and applause that means you won. i did all spinner tourneys and more than half of the regular game this way.

how did you figure it out man? i would never have thought holding the controller upside down would affect the outcome!......the first time i tried it i won the five star spinner tournament though...i was like wtf!?

one question tho...does it work for any other game?

how did you figure it out man? i would never have thought holding the controller upside down would affect the outcome!......the first time i tried it i won the five star spinner tournament though...i was like wtf!?

one question tho...does it work for any other game?

:eek: ???

are you telling me that your xbox 360 knows your right handed AND that you played left handed AND with the controller upside down AND thats why you won?

Are you High? or do you have one of the them xbox 360 Super-Maximilian-Elite with a hidden webcam and fingerprint scanner controllers?

yeah. i'm basically a genius and renaissance man. when future generations look back on this thread and read my post, it will be the equivalent to when modern man looks back on da Vincis schematic sketches.

but remember, ignoring the game is essential. i chose to go on the computer, but you can do other stuff, like go to the bathroom, pet your favorite cat or snap your fingers in tune with the music.

yeah. i'm basically a genius and renaissance man. when future generations look back on this thread and read my post, it will be the equivalent to when modern man looks back on da Vincis schematic sketches.

but remember, ignoring the game is essential. i chose to go on the computer, but you can do other stuff, like go to the bathroom, pet your favorite cat or snap your fingers in tune with the music.

i totally agree...i was ranked 20 then looked away a couple of turns then when i looked again i was 1st....gonna try it on motogp now see if it works

Much better to do it with 150-1500 =D

Just keep spinning. I dont have it either and the closest I got was 20,000 on a 250 bet.

Try it in Conquest of the High Seas (sorry if i got the name wrong I've been in there for ages lol.)

As soon as I went in I borrowed 10k in chips and the amount of gold I'm gaining is consistant. It seems to be going up and up gradually which is cool.

Try that room.

No really wow. I thought I'd give it a try - holding pad upside down whilst reading the forums here (& as I type); anyway earlier it was hard to place in the top 6 whilst watching and just hitting the "a" button repeatidly watching the combo's fail.

But since reading that lil "tip" I thought why not, no harm in giving it a try.

Launched the game up, sat here across the other side of the room at the comp reading x360a's forums, with the pad in my left hand - upside down hitting the A button, & all I can hear is applause's from complete (3 or 4) combo's and the chimes going off.

I didn't dare look to check (plus I have blinds seperating the room so it would of been a bit of a leen back).

Anyway point being: I placed 1st & 2nd out of 2 games.

Fruhmann360 your a friggin legend! XD

I cant believe so many of you are actually believing that holding your controller upside down is actually having any effect to the outcome on any game on the 360...

There is no motion sensor in the controller so your xbox wouldnt know what angle you hold your controller.

Your doing something other than watching yourself lose at this damned game, so your not paying attention to how many times you are spinning.

I cant believe so many of you are actually believing that holding your controller upside down is actually having any effect to the outcome on any game on the 360...

There is no motion sensor in the controller so your xbox wouldnt know what angle you hold your controller.

Your doing something other than watching yourself lose at this damned game, so your not paying attention to how many times you are spinning.

It's a matter of luck & it happens to funnily enough by coincidence - trying out what Fruhmann360 said - have worked for numerous people including myself.

I just won 3 games on the trot out of 3 games whilst at the comp with pad upside down.

You know when the games finished because you have to press "B" to close the results page ;) - well that's in tournament obviously.

When shatulance said he'd try it out on motogp... have you heard of sarcasm?

Why so sereal.