DudeWithTheFace crosses the barrier!

Pashos

Last night, a good friend of mine, DudeWithTheFace, hit the big mark of 100,000. Although he didn't start out playing xbox for achievements, he soon discovered how addicting they were. I remember first playing with him when he was around 30,000 gamerscore and he hasn't looked back since then.

Dude is a completionist who just took a vacation from his duties. He wants to complete every game he can, but because of GSL 8 that just finished at the beginning of the month, he has a lot of unfinished games on his card. He is still trying to finish those games and raise his 68% completion. He is on his way, though, because just in the past few days, he completed 1 vs 100, Assassin's Creed, and Tom Clancy's HAWX.

He has also completed many hard/long games. When you look at his card, you'll see The Outfit, Splinter Cell: Double Agent, Damnation (hard because it was so bad), Race Pro, and the previously mention HAWX all completed.

So congratulations, man. Now, get that completion percentage up! :)

http://card.mygamercard.net/sig/dudewiththeface.png

edit: I forgot to mention that prior to reaching 100k, he hit 99,999. Then a few minutes later, he hit 100,000 on the nose with the All Cars from Spain achievement in Forza 2.

Edited by Pashos

Anyone who gets their will broken by a game as simple and easy as Space Chimps shouldn't be allowed in this club, but if they do allow you there should at least be a footnote there :p. Seriously though, congrats man. I look forward to helping you clean up your card.

I feel his pain man I had to play that game twice because of that f'en Globhopper achievement... YUCK!! :eek:

Congrats Dude!! Welcome to the Club!!