Stackable Games for Gamerscore (2+ Versions with Achievements)

The Pants Party

cool just had a quick game on chess, had not even heard of that feature!

yeah i did not notice the 0 points for pvz :( its strange that its stayed on that dudes gamercard though, whereas chess does not

haha i sent him a message about it last night (he works for ms) no reply but he has hidden his games played now :)

Edited by mlkybrs r on me

Chess stays on your gamertag, but not as a separeted game. I is listed as Game Chest Logic Game (so if you already played it on the phone, it will be the same listing) but you cannot get achievements by playing in the web. I tested on another gamertag I have, that is not tied to the WP7.

Hey guys, I just brought some American Microsoft points to download Deathsmiles 2 and Raiden Fighters Aces on my American account with my American 360. Deathsmiles 2 downloaded find but I'm having trouble getting Raiden Fighters Aces to work.

First, I tried to get it from games on demand and it said that it wasn't available in my region. I then went on Xbox.com and got the same message. So I decided to use the WTFast.com client so that it would let me download it via the link on Xbox.com. It worked, but whenever the download gets to 100% it says "Can't download Raiden Fighters Aces".

Can anyone help? Thanks :)

Hey guys, I just brought some American Microsoft points to download Deathsmiles 2 and Raiden Fighters Aces on my American account with my American 360. Deathsmiles 2 downloaded find but I'm having trouble getting Raiden Fighters Aces to work.

First, I tried to get it from games on demand and it said that it wasn't available in my region. I then went on Xbox.com and got the same message. So I decided to use the WTFast.com client so that it would let me download it via the link on Xbox.com. It worked, but whenever the download gets to 100% it says "Can't download Raiden Fighters Aces".

Can anyone help? Thanks :)

you need vpn bridge for the 360 when downloading

even though you tricked it into your queue using proxy on xbox.com it still needs a US IP to verify the download at 99%

Thanks, any recommendations on how to do that? :)

its all explained somewhere in this post, basically you need to subscribe to a vpn service that supports pptp. Get a laptop with ethernet and wireless, set the vpn up on the wireless connection then share that connection with the LAN. Plug the 360 into the ethernet port and download the game.

Red Star just announced DoDonPachi Ressurection for Europe, coming this November. Since it will be translated and have European Leaderboards, it is a good guess it will stack with the Japanese release.

Nice find! I have all three DoDonPachi games, and would love to play another be it if it stacked or a completely new game.

• 2 weeks later...

Unsure whether this is the correct version, but the seller is in Taiwan and it says all games ship from Taiwan. Box Art isn't the same, but I don't know. Anyone want to clarify with me before I buy my copy? :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Carnival-Games-Monkey-See-Monkey-Do-KINECT-/130558661082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_201&hash=item1e65e711da#ht_826wt_905

Unsure whether this is the correct version, but the seller is in Taiwan and it says all games ship from Taiwan. Box Art isn't the same, but I don't know. Anyone want to clarify with me before I buy my copy? :)

http://cgi.ebay.com/XBOX-360-Carnival-Games-Monkey-See-Monkey-Do-KINECT-/130558661082?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_201&hash=item1e65e711da#ht_826wt_905

Not to be a party pooper but he only ships to greater china; rest of asia. So unless you have it shipped to an asian friend then sent to you......

Not to be a party pooper but he only ships to greater china; rest of asia. So unless you have it shipped to an asian friend then sent to you......

The description says he ships worldwide, I asked him about the game and shipping this is what he replied back:

This one is sale in asia.

HAave 2 version is asia English and asia chinese.

You can choice you like.thanks.

*Shpping & Handling: To US, UK, Europe, Japan, Asia, Australia, Anywhere in the world.International registered airmail will be used. It will take 12-15 business days.No return.No refund.

I asked him what the UPC's are on the back and the numbers on the spine of both versions, so I can try and figure out if 1 is the correct one. Still waiting on a reply.

Edited by Optimus Doug

The description says he ships worldwide, I asked him about the game and shipping this is what he replied back:

I asked him what the UPC's are on the back and the numbers on the spine of both versions, so I can try and figure out if 1 is the correct one. Still waiting on a reply.

Huh thats weird when I go to look at it it only says greater china; and the rest of asia????? if its a go on being the tawain version I will have to try and get one from him.

Edit: Finally found where it says he ships worldwide doh

Edited by KillerBEA