No manual (or leaflet)?

Aiden 514

Yeah... my first encounter with this was in "Alice: Madness Returns" (there was an insert, but it was just black text on a white page, with little info - except to mention "where" the manual was) The flip-side of that, was the in-game manual was very extensive (with the exception of not mentioning one feature in the game). Other than that... I didn't miss it too much, and I left the DLC card in place of the booklet, with the insert underneath (so the left side of the box was not barren)! :)

In regards to Halo 4... I am leaving that [Halo 4 themed] 14-day Xbox LIVE Gold Trial card in the spot where the manual would go. I do NOT care for the warning info printed on the inside of the cover art for the box! When it said on the bottom, below the game discs: "REMOVE THIS COVER SHEET FOR IMPORTANT GAME AND SAFETY INFORMATION," I actually thought there were "two" sheets of paper there - the cover art and that warning info.

I am going to find a suitable image (or two) to print, that will fit-in with the cover art, so I don't ever see the ugliness that is that warning info on the inside. I'm thinking of a picture of Cortana (since an image of her is not present anywhere on the cover art)... and also a picture of the UNSC Infinity.

I miss having a game manual inside the case, it make's it look empty..

I liked having a manual to look at if needed.

Some times it was very handy, if you couldn't figure something out about the game....

Plus i'm still having to pay full price for a game that's not got a manual.

It's not abig deal for me, i just don't like it myself :( ..

As for what "Restricted-Access" said,

Why not put a picture inside the case, it's up to him what he does....

Edited by DjBatfink

Sorry, guys... but when someone gets in my face for no apparent reason (or because some bug crawled up her ass)... I return the favor. Besides... my assessment was made on the appearance of "her" avatar (female, and on the heavy side). Her forum pic - if it was of her - is unattractive. I'm not a misogynist... she just happens (apparently) to be female... just not lady-like (not enough for me, at least). It could have been a guy, and I still would have had a proper retort (not forum-wise, but to fit the offender).

Speaking of the steelbook case... how are the discs held in the box? Do the discs stack on the same hub, overlap on adjacent hubs, a hub on opposite sides of the box, or did they use a flip-tray? I hate the first two styles. I wish they would use a flip-tray, or a hub on either side of the box. At least with THIS game... you don't need to take out the second disc again, once you've installed it to the hard drive (THAT'S a huge plus)!

I disagree. This is one of very few games I've bought that didn't have one. Aside from Halo the most recent game I bought was Dishonored and that had one.

Not that I'm especially bothered...I do like trees XD

If it's only a few pages long I won't consider it a manual though I know some games still do put them in :p

Speaking of the steelbook case... how are the discs held in the box? Do the discs stack on the same hub, overlap on adjacent hubs, a hub on opposite sides of the box, or did they use a flip-tray? I hate the first two styles. I wish they would use a flip-tray, or a hub on either side of the box. At least with THIS game... you don't need to take out the second disc again, once you've installed it to the hard drive (THAT'S a huge plus)!

Steel case is side by side hubs on the same side.

And there is no clip on the left side for a book or card, it will not stay locked in if you add items inside