XP Leaderboard is surprising

Crash Geom

I'm currently #2 on Lifetime XP at 800K out of 3500 players. Maybe that's only US players? But that would be odd. So yea this is surprising because I figured I couldn't be the only one turboing through Ring games. Only person ahead of me right now is xMysTicaL GirLx with 957K.

The level 50 achievement is glitched, and I got it at 37. After the game froze it treated me as Level 77 briefly. I have a felling if your game freezes when you're at 60, it could treat you as 100 and unlock the 100 achievement.

It's not odd or surprising when you take into account that the lifetime XP board(s) were completely wiped sometime last week. Granted, this only affected this particular board and NOT the others or actual in game XP. I don't know if everyone's scores were reset, but all the top page names that I was seeing everyday were delisted and "My Score" for Lifetime XP was reset to 0 even though my Weekly and Monthly Scores remained intact.

There were plenty of people with high amounts of XP well above those who are currently in the top 10 in and if they've kept playing they likely have even more XP.

No apparent explanation was ever given but if the dev's have a problem with people sticking with the Singleplayer to reach rank 50 (1,000,000 XP) then should have separate XP boards for Singleplayer and Multiplayer. Since this is the only board that was apparently wiped I really don't see the reasoning that it was done in order to give everyone a fresh start versus those who got the game a few days early when it was listed by mistake onto the Marketplace.

Derp.

Edited by EatSleepDreamAchievements