Free Local Justice DLC Giveaway

MrDDiB

Hi, first I would like to introduce myself. I am a member from PS3Trophies.org and I have a Playstation 3 console and not an X-Box 360. I pre-ordered the Special Edition for Max Payne 3, and as a result I got the first paid DLC absolutely free:woop:. But the idiot at EB Games accidentally gave me the code for X-Box 360 instead of the PS3 code:mad:, and I didn't realise as the voucher didn't clearly say what console it was for (It said X-Box 360 on the back in small writing, I assumed I was given the PS3 one).

Anyway, Rockstar Games has just sent me the e-mail for the X-Box code for the free DLC, but as I had no use for it, I decided to be a nice guy;), and give it away to a member on these forums.

To win the code, just comment and I will chose someone at random to PM the code to.

P.S. If someone just so happens by any chance to have the PS3 code that they are not going to use, I would happily trade with them, but if no-one does I will just give it away at random.

EDIT- I will hand out the code tomorrow, so if anyone wants it be sure to leave a comment and sometime tomorrow I will choose someone at random to give it to.

EDIT 2- I have chosen i fist brown i as the winner, so congratulations to him and i'm sorry to everyone else, but i don't have 30+ codes. Anyway the mods can now lock this thread or whatever.

Edited by MrDDiB
Added Information

Hi, first I would like to introduce myself. I am a member from PS3Trophies.org and I have a Playstation 3 console and not an X-Box 360. I pre-ordered the Special Edition for Max Payne 3, and as a result I got the first paid DLC absolutely free:woop:. But the idiot at EB Games accidentally gave me the code for X-Box 360 instead of the PS3 code:mad:, and I didn't realise as the voucher didn't clearly say what console it was for (It said X-Box 360 on the back in small writing, I assumed I was given the PS3 one).

Anyway, Rockstar Games has just sent me the e-mail for the X-Box code for the free DLC, but as I had no use for it, I decided to be a nice guy;), and give it away to a member on these forums.

To win the code, just comment and I will chose someone at random to PM the code to.

P.S. If someone just so happens by any chance to have the PS3 code that they are not going to use, I would happily trade with them, but if no-one does I will just give it away at random.

EDIT- I will hand out the code tomorrow, so if anyone wants it be sure to leave a comment and sometime tomorrow I will choose someone at random to give it to.

Hey, MrDDiB, i'd love to throw my hat in the ring.

Please and thank you.