Achievements Discussion

g4m3r7ag

Well, having finally completed the game, I'm at 700 / 1000 score on this one so far.

Still working on the A rating in Forgotten Forest. Will do some co-op with my brother (too bad you can't Co-Op on XBL, huh?)

I'm in process of downloading the videos and already FULLY understand the benefits of Warrior focus mode on the scoring attacks. Any other suggestions? My problem right now is I'm getting hit too much.

co-op is coming to xbox live soon, its what their workin on

That was the only omission that Kameo had in my opinion as the Co-Op aspect of the game is rather short but enjoyable just like Perfect Dark Zero offers. I suggest PaleGringo look at the 'A ranking videos' thread if you wish to complete the score-attack levels if you feel frustrated by the nature of your strategies during the game.

;)

In case any of you didnt know, you can get all the Co-Op achievements without actually completing the stages with another person. All you need to do is enable the secondary pad, go for split screen and complete the stages on your own. Warp gates placed about the map ensure the other character is transported about the areas, and when player 2 dies... they respawn.

Just got my first Co-Op achievement this evening by using this method. :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
not sure if anyone still plays this game or will even see this post, but i have beaten thorn, but i only have 600/1000 for this game.

i didnt unlock the " game complete " achievement.

do i need to get the A rankings and/ or beat the game on co-op?

much appreciation friends!

For the Game Complete Achievement, you need to complete the Story, find all 100 Elemental Fruits, and find the Four Hidden Eyes.

You DO NOT need to get all " A Rankings " or complete the Game on Co - Op.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Roughly 16 hours.

Took me 9 hours to complete the game normally. Roughly 6 hours to get the A-rankings and fruit collections. Now I just need to get the co-op achievements which I predict will take about an hour if I rush through the levels.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I want to get the ''Game Complete'' achievement and just wanted to know if any of the fruits/other collectibles were missable or is everything accessible after I beat the game?

Thanks

There are no collectibles that are missable and can all be collected after you beat Thorn.

All collectibles are found in the game world (outside the 6 "missions"). However, some require you having access to a certain warrior/power before you can collect them.