I would love to see this come out exclusively for the 360 version of Skyrim

DarkReign2021

If any of you remember in Fable 2, there was a set of armor and weapons included in the Limited Edition copy of the game that gave players access to "Hal's Armor" and "Hal's Rifle and Sword. This were quite obviously inspired by the MJOLNIR armor from Halo in namesake and appearance.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20091108012357/fable/images/thumb/7/74/Hals_Armour.jpg/328px-Hals_Armour.jpg

Well while I was surfing DeviantArt earlier today, I found something that reminded me of this. After looking at it for a few minutes, it occurred to me. This helmet (and an accompanying suit of armor) would be amazing for Skyrim. Since the Dwemer ruins and their steam-punk contraptions are making a return, I thought this would fit very well into the Steam-punk theme and would be a neat little piece of loot or maybe even some crazy quest that could take players into another dimension

I'm trying to think of a way that a Halo-like setting would work well with Skyrim Gameplay for just a single random quest (like the painted trolls or the Bloated Float in Oblivion) but not having much luck I'm afraid since they won't and shouldn't put guns in the game.

Nevertheless, I would love to find this somewhere in Skyrim. What do you guys think?

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/313/d/f/halo_viking_by_cricketts801-d4foyun.jpg

No thanks, wish they would just leave this kinda shit out of games. Halo in Forza, Halo in Fable, Halo remake out next tuesday. Halo franchies isn't dead after all. Halo 4 next year. You can bet Master Chief is going to be some sort of exclusive char in one of the next fighting games (SoulCalibur?!)

Save the Halo content for the Halo games!

if no halo, then no xbox. if no xbox, then no x360a. halo saved us all. deal with it. ;)

Actually all Halo did was make online gaming popular which I personally couldn't care less about the xbox 360 would have come out anyway as competition to the PS3 which is doing fantastically without some lame last gen fps that won't die.

Actually all Halo did was make online gaming popular which I personally couldn't care less about the xbox 360 would have come out anyway as competition to the PS3 which is doing fantastically without some lame last gen fps that won't die.

Actually the first halo game sold xboxes and the second halo game made online console gaming on the xbox amazing. But this thread is not about halo, but about the image DarkReign posted.

I find the helmet to be very cool looking. I think it looks a little to advanced, but if they toned it down a bit I would love to find that in a random cave

Halo last gen fps that won't die?

LOL NO.

CoD is a last gen fps that will not die.

Oh and without Halo CE the Xbox wouldn't be as popular as it is today.

As most of the people in this thread so far, I´ll go with leave halo in halo. Especially since I haven´t play and never do, it´s one of those mainly multiplayer games and I do not play multiplayer and less in a console.

Do you remember the Xbox mask and PS3 mask for Splatterhouse? I´m fine with something like that. And if there is another franchise I wouldn´t mind to see in TES is Fallout, like a cloth armor similar to a Vault Dweller uniform or viceversa. Other then that, I would prefer the TES lore to stay out of making that kind of things.

If was released as cheap DLC or something. That's the wonder of Single Player games. Some people may find it enhances their game, they want to see crossovers. If you don't, then do not download the armour. If it is in game, do not equip it. Easy as that. No reason to get your panties in a bunch over it.

I for one would like to see this armour. Not bad looking, and it fits the game. Not like it is a suit of MJOLNIR armour straight from Halo: Reach.