Halo 4 Infection Mode

GIitch

Today is a special day because it is a day dedicated to Halo 4 release! 343 Industries has officially lifted the embargo hanging over all journalists in the world, and we are free to communicate about the game as we want! In fact, some do not hide, including the OXM magazine France who got some world exclusives! We thank SpartanSniper619 for sending us these images in preview! And the big surprise of these pictures is the new fashion Infection Halo 4 named Flood now! And yes, you play as a player now infected, both in how to play in the appearance as you can see in the images below. Of 10 players, 2 will be infected and will use claws to attack their opponents. These will also have an increased field of vision. A real pleasure The rest of the magazine does not necessarily provide much new, but the pictures are enough good qualities, and French in addition, you have the opportunity to read the whole thing if you're interested! Be careful though the spoiler, a large part is devoted to the campaign, including a new vehicle you may well enjoy ...

http://www.halodestiny.net/images/news/halo_4_oxm_scan_septembre_2012_5.jpg

Highlights of info by Slightly Live

Mech is called the Mantis, playable in campaign

New game mode called Flood (think Infection x100)

Flood - 2 infected players, 10 non-infected, 12 total (Flood infected Spartans shown)

Infected players have deadly claws for melee damage and enhanced vision

Source: http://halocouncil.com/content.php?r=845-Halo-4-Infection-Mode-Revealed!

French OXM Article: http://www.halodestiny.net/news-2184-mode-infection-flood-multijoueurs-scan-de-l-oxm-france.html

Wait so basically we can finally be the flood?

I think you may take to the finding of the flood being called headcrabs in the infection gametype of Halo 4 which will be out on November 6th 2012 I hope you are finding my information the most helpful and that you will like me more with my sarcastic run on sentence skills wink wink

I think you may take to the finding of the flood being called headcrabs in the infection gametype of Halo 4 which will be out on November 6th 2012 I hope you are finding my information the most helpful and that you will like me more with my sarcastic run on sentence skills wink wink

Well the floods one thing not kid about since there awesome.;)

Could have sworn headcrabs is half life, not halo. :p

Tried posting this on halo waypoint and it got locked soooo fast.lol Of course pre-ordering halo 4 limited edition but very interested to hear if it's going to be the flood since there one of my favourite things in halo but they don't look like the casual flood we all know.

flood?

Hopefully I just get the feeling like there not the usual flood but a different form of flood since this flood is probably the original flood that were found before there put in the halo rings.

http://halo.neoseeker.com/w/i/halo/thumb/d/d0/Combat_Flood.JPG/300px-Combat_Flood.JPG

Holy shit! That's what happens when you're infected? That's actually awesome; taking simple color-changing to the next level.

Well it seems that way but there doesn't seem to be any parts of armor attached to them so I'm not sure if there the flood that infect people are the 'type' that are the original source of the first wave of flood before they started infecting people.

Hopefully it will be better being an infected on Halo 4, because it got to the point where it was just stupid in Reach, especially with the survivors spawning with pistols.
Yea and the exploits of every map getting to a high enough place where by the time a zombie reached you you could gun it down far before he had a chance to swing. reach infection just got irritating.

like all of you, im stunned right now and filled with joy. but, however, the main question is - will we still be able to play traditional infection? where zombies can spawn with weapons and such? because some custom games require the infected to sapwn with swords, gravity hammers, etc. and if we can no longer do that, its going to get rid of quite a bit of custom games we've come to love.

but i am excited for this haha not gonna lie

like all of you, im stunned right now and filled with joy. but, however, the main question is - will we still be able to play traditional infection? where zombies can spawn with weapons and such? because some custom games require the infected to sapwn with swords, gravity hammers, etc. and if we can no longer do that, its going to get rid of quite a bit of custom games we've come to love.

but i am excited for this haha not gonna lie

I'm sure they'll take care of that, 343 probably has some tricks up their sleeve.

My hype for this game has just rocketed, i wanted them to do this with reach but it never happened, now they just need to announce space combat matchmaking like battlefront 2 and it is fully completed (although this will probably never be added :(.)

Just one question didnt they take out elites in matchmaking because of the story behind infinity yet now we can play as flood?