I'd really like to see a LA Noir 2 set in the 60's what are you're game ideas ?

Deadsea 1993

Before DNA testing,when America was carefree but still crime ridden. (Charles Manson ? anybody ? Gangsters killing hippy drug dealers for drug selling territory this is a fact look it up)

I think it would be really cool. Loved the first,while many didn't, yet again I love Law and Order shows and wanted to be a lawyer when I was in Highschool.

LA Noire 2 would need to have a better over all story and hella better ending.

Better Partners because I felt the partners of the first were hollow,comeon No Detective Stabler and Benson ? I want to see two people that seem different but aren't really.

The theme of San Francisco of the 60's. More interactive NPCS like from RDR and GTA IV. More of a True Crime themed game. An actual RPG Cop experance like in the True Crime games like Good Cop/Bad Cop.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This exactly, and to those saying it wont happen because the dev shut down wouldnt exactly be correct becasue R* owns the IP they just cut the dev loose

That is true, all i heard was team bondi went belly up because of shit working conditions and bad managing. Never even thought of seeing who owns the ip.

I'd like too it if it was in the 1960s, it would certainly bring some interesting plot and turnarounds. It could also be interesting for the soundtracks and art direction. Cool idea!

Yeah thanks man. I feel Team Bondi could have made the game better,so hope that R* will hire a new dev team or even better make a sequel by themselves. After all it wouldn't be the first time R* made a surprisingly awesome sequel that a different team made the orginal (Red Dead Redemption anybody ?)

I think that if a sequel was made they would change the ''Noire'' obviously but if I just put LA in the title it would have confused everyone. I like how the LA Noire was set in the 40's,but that WWII era has been overdone, and the 50's just seems too ''Leave it to beaver'' era for a realistic cop game.

The 60's was the most drastic change in American History,people were forgetting the boundries of the 50s and living freely. I would like to think that the main cop of the game comes into contact with drugs,Alcahol,and many other problems in the 60's. Drugs would not fit the 50's and anything after the 60's feels too ''new'' for a cop game. Sure the 70's were neat but I feel R* has already covered that with ''The Warriors:The Game''.

I would imagine the next Noire game to be even better seeing as how it will be made by R* in house and will probably be running on the euphoria physics engine. I loved the first one and I would like it if the second would be set in an era that hasnt really been done before in games. One thing I hope for is that the protagonist has a life outside of all the police work and that will somehow tie into the overall story.

Also that other game Team Bondi is working on sounds interesting

I would imagine the next Noire game to be even better seeing as how it will be made by R* in house and will probably be running on the euphoria physics engine. I loved the first one and I would like it if the second would be set in an era that hasnt really been done before in games. One thing I hope for is that the protagonist has a life outside of all the police work and that will somehow tie into the overall story.

Also that other game Team Bondi is working on sounds interesting

That would be a cool idea, to experience the characters life outside the police work. I think it would be an interesting concept.

This is a great idea man actually. I would like to see the main character's life outside of police work too. Like maybe the guy has to bend the rules a little bit to stop crime. We all should know nothing is in black and white when it comes to most things in the World.

Edited by Deadsea 1993

I think that a 1960's version would be a very good idea for a game. I personally would rather play in the Al Capone times in Chicago like some people suggested.

My only hope for LA Noire 2 would be that they could make the game less repetitive. I am about halfway through LA Noire and I am getting a little bored of doing the same thing over and over again. When I played Red Dead Redemption, I never got bored in that game. They did a good job mixing up the story line with side missions and then you could just free roam and kill animals if you wanted. LA Noire seems too repetitive in the fact that you drive from crime scene to crime scene and then do the same kind of interrogation questions, then back to another crime scene then you chase the guy on either foot or car and arrest him. Then the same thing goes for the next case. I don't know what else I want to see from the game but it just seems like it was missing something. Maybe they could incorporate some of the cool things from Red Dead like the Hunter and Ambient challenges (for those that didnt play it, they had 5 levels of challenges like kill 10 bears, then kill 5 bears using a knife, pick 10 of these flowers, etc). I think they could make some cool story related LA Noire things like that other than trying to collect all 95 cars...