Top 5 titles from this generation

Wildmn34

So, I saw this going around on Twitter and thought it be a pretty good topic for conversation. Try to name your top 5 games from this generation of gaming. Could be Xbox, PS3, Wii, DS, PSP what have you. What are your personal top 5. Doesn't have to be in any order (but if you want you can).

I debated pretty hard on mine and still feel like I left out some amazing games. But here's the 5 I got it down to.

1 - Fallout 3

2 - Pinball FX2

3 - Gears of War

4 - Red Dead Redemption

5 - Assassin's Creed 2

What's yours?

As a side note, I know Gackts will all be Bethesda titles, but that's a given. :drunk

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Halo Reach, first i was thinking of halo 3, but I had so much more fun in the online of halo reach. Probably because the fact I knew more people with a 360 by then.

2. Alan Wake, Amazing story telling, 'nuff said.

3. Super Smash Bros Brawl, Also got every "achievement tile" in it, that's a "100 %" I'm proud of, completing that wall with challenges was harder then any 360 game I played.

4. Red Dead Redemption, Amazing story telling, Amazing undead-dlc and what a landscape.

5. Bioshock, that world was created so perfectly, the whole story was amazing.

This is a tough one. Im going with the game and the impact it had when it was released:

Assassins Creed

Halo 3

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Gears of War

Left 4 Dead

Honorable Mention:

Borderlands

Counter Strike (PC)

Battlefront

Dragon Age: Origins

Super Smash Brothers

Bioshock

Edited by Carmona

Very tough to make this list but I tried my best!

999: Nine Hours Nine Persons Nine Doors- I found this game awesome. The plot was very well planned out and intriguing. The puzzles were pretty interesting as well. I really wish that this game was more well known and that it could get the attention it deserves.

Blazblue: Calamity Trigger- Part of my favorite fighting game series! Also was one of the first fighting game series I really got into

Dragon Age Origins- Favorite RPG this generation! :D

Enslaved- I thought that this game was pretty unique and it blew me away. The graphics were stunning and the game was very enjoyable. I wanted the game to be a lot longer than it was though lol

Pokemon Diamond- I've spent SO much time in this game there is no way I could exclude it off my list :p

BIOSHOCK 1

BIOSHOCK 2

DEAD RISING

FALLOUT 3

RAGE

FALLOUT 3 (I can't stand all that fantasy mid evil crap like Oblivion and Skyrim, I can't even stand Game Of Thrones or Lord Of the Rings either! I'm a Scifi boy, and I prefer the setting in Fallout over Middle Age fantasy with Orcs, magic and the rest of that crap)

Rage - (I'm sorry but the only thing that sucked was the ending. On a technical note, this is the best looking game I have ever seen on consoles to date)