Easiest challenge for Platinum?

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I found Kamino Drill Grounds Trials fairly easy. I upgraded Force Lightening to level 3 and ran around using dash and lightening. The reason you want level 3 is that you can zap 5 enemies at once. My time was 4:11.

You won't see this achievement on this GT as I'm currently playing it on my test run profile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Terror Trial was the easiest for me, i got platinum on my second attempt. Just use force repulse on the spiders and a quick lightning zap on the other terror enemy type to stop them vanishing (can't remember what they are called) then XXXX combo to finish them off.

• 7 months later...

Terror trial. Best bet a level 3 repulse for the lil spiders and Mind control on the troopers... they'll group together to attack one another.. Lightning and X+Y combos to kill.. Plat on first try and then another on Gauntlet (use the saber crystals that corrode or disintigrate much easier to kill giant bots) use mind control to sent the fliers and clones to attack each other. Kill those who remain after u beat the big guy..

On deflection platinum is easy if you use the green sabre crystals that returns more health for every kill.. Keeps u alive well past 6 minutes, my personal best is 7:30 and thats cuz I got bored and let them finish me off..

I never got plat on the Drill grounds BUT its easier if u use the sabre crystals that return more force units for every kill cuz then u can use force throw or lightning to knock the troopers out..

• 4 weeks later...