Achievement Trading/Co-Op Partners

Spartan

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The servers are shutting down!?! Oh shiiiii

Right, hi all :) Wondering if anyone has access to platinum & niob difficulties?

I also need the towns & temple cheevos. The rest I can get on my own, just easier to jump into a game & pop the cheevo than levelling lol.

If anyone wants to help just message me on Xbox Live.

I can check my gear etc if you need help with fashion police or help with other achievements you need.

GT same as username

Hi

I'm also looking for help for the online cheevos and the difficulty one. It would be nice if some people give me 5 mn.

I will help back in any other game i have.

I'm avalaible mostly after 8 pm. You can answer on live.

My tag is : Babs Dia

Thanks.

Edited by rudy75016
Forget something

Hi

I'm also looking for help for the online cheevos and the difficulty one. It would be nice if some people give me 5 mn.

I will help back in any other game i have.

I'm avalaible mostly after 8 pm. You can answer on live.

My tag is : Babs Dia

Thanks.

If you're level 64-84 or level 112-132, I can get you any of the difficulty achievements. Message me on live.

Ah I'm good now I managed to join a Niob game and I started a new character as my other one was incredibly weak (leveled up wrong) so I should be good to go for just Platinum now after Gold.

If anyone still needs the full set armor achievement, I have one for a Seraphim. Please be sure to give it me back though so I can pass it along to other players :)

Edited by Agent S Booth
Update

• 2 weeks later...

I could use some help if anyone is out there. I am looking to get all of the achievements so whatever you want to help with that would be great.

I need the 4 person achievement, platinum & niob difficulty achievements and wear a complete set achievement. But I would be greatful with any help you may have, thakns!

My GT is: THC BLUNTED

• 3 weeks later...

im adding some of you guys for these two achievements my gt is elite8darklink8

The Group Hug achievement in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel worth 16 points

Any Hero fighting alongside 3 other heroes in multiplayer mode.

The Hospitable achievement in Sacred 2: Fallen Angel worth 14 points

Host your first multiplayer game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello all,

I could use some help if anyone is willing. I somehow screwed up my first playthrough and got switched to Bronze near the very end. Now I am trying to do my playthrough without dying on Silver with the Shadow Warrior. Thing is, I've been going through the main quests as quickly as possible and have only reached level 27. My character is well-built and has decent gear (best I've been able to find thus far) but I can't get past Nimounil to get to the final bosses.

If there is anyone within the level range (up to 37) who would be able to join in a game and give me a hand it would be greatly appreciated.

Please send a message through XBOX Live, GT: Harrison Drake

Thanks,

HD

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I jst need Niob difficulty achievement for my 1k and was wondering if anybody who has access to it would invite me to their game. It would save me loads of time, I've already put in 150 hours but levelled my main character wrong and can't deal enough damage on platinum.

I'm a level 81. Thanks in advance. :woop:

GT: ONELASTBREATH09

• 4 weeks later...

I've had this game sitting around for ages, but have never tried the online. I'd like to get those 3 achievements out of the way (I have most of the others, and the difficulty, Fashion Police, etc., can probably obtain myself). If anyone wants to help me out with these, I'd be much appreciated. The hardest one would obviously be the 4-player one, so please message my GT and maybe we can get a group together for 15 minutes sometime to bang these out.

I'll try and message you, JClark, too. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Any of the following would really help me out, contact me on xbox my gamertag is LusciniaMilitis Lv 40 Seraphim

Set name: Endijian's Artifacts

This set focuses on the Seraphim's aspect Revered Technology

Set item names:

▪ (Helm) Endijian's Visor

▪ (Shoulders) Endijian's Pauldron

▪ (Wings) Endijian's Wings

Set name: Niokaste's Blade Dance

This set focuses on the Seraphim's aspect Exalted Warrior

Set item names:

▪ (Helm) Niokaste's Grace

▪ (Armor) Niokaste's Robe

▪ (Shoulders) Niokaste's Shoulder Guards

▪ (Wings) Niokaste's Wings

▪ (Arms) Niokaste's Sleeves

▪ (Gloves) Niokaste's Grip

▪ (Legs) Niokaste's Leg Guards

▪ (Boots) Niokaste's Sandals

Considering getting back into this game after sitting at the bottom of my game pile for far too long. Have a couple old Temple Guardians, but will probably be starting fresh. Anyone who wants to help or just looking for a game, send me a message.

GT: CyberPunch83

• 4 weeks later...

I really need help getting the Group Hug achievement. I have the other 2 online, but can't seem to get 3 other people to join me :(. I have only just got the game again, so have only got low level characters, but really need help.

My GT is Panda Rocket, so if you can help message me and we can arrange a time to get online.

Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...