billboard help

has any one got a clue how to get the billboard in downtown - whalen street ? - its the one behind the jackspot for the porsche911 carrera s - its directly below a drop and across from a hanging platform with the jackspot for the pagini huayra

been trying for a hour or so with different vehicles

any help would be appreciated

no its not that one , if you get chance to look if you jump to the pagini huayra on the platform and look behind you its that one, looked on loads of maps and its on them all.

everytime i load up the game and look at map some of the ones at the airfield have disappeared, but when i drive up there and jump thru any billboard they all come back again... this game is seriously starting to boil my piss... seems like i have the 134/135 security game problem, done it 3 times now.. now this arrrghhh

t.i.a for any help / suggestions.. wont be on anymore tonight will be around most of the day tomorrow

At least you managed to get them all, this has glitched for me.

I only need one more billboard. I've checked on the interactive map in the achievement guide five times and the only marker I'm missing is one on the elevated motorway near the airfield. The trouble is that as soon as I get near the billboard the marker for it appears on my map and I remember smashing it earlier in my game anyway.

No idea how I'm gonna sort this out.

New game and get them all again :( I did a bunch of times for the gates. I bet there is one you are missing, haven't heard much of the boards glitching.

Thanks, but I hope it does'nt come to that. I've still got a fair bit of the game to do so with any luck I might find it while I'm playing. I only decided to try and grab the rest of them now because I only had about 15 left and thought why not get them out of the way.

Thanks, but I hope it does'nt come to that. I've still got a fair bit of the game to do so with any luck I might find it while I'm playing. I only decided to try and grab the rest of them now because I only had about 15 left and thought why not get them out of the way.

I had a problem with that same one. What I did was smashed it during multiplayer and it popped. Now I don't know if it popped cuz I was in multiplayer or cuz I was trying to do a 360 spin as I was going through the billboard. Hope this helps.

I had a problem with that same one. What I did was smashed it during multiplayer and it popped. Now I don't know if it popped cuz I was in multiplayer or cuz I was trying to do a 360 spin as I was going through the billboard. Hope this helps.

Thanks mate, just tried that but no luck.

I now think it must be a different one I've somehow missed as I've looked on the internet and it seems that the map marker for that particular billboard does'nt always appear even though it's been collected. Gonna keep searching.

Finally found it.

Left hand side of the map there's an area that looks like a quarry. One of the billboards is at the top of a long sweeping ramp, you smash through that and then there's another billboard directly behind it with another ramp going back down. It seems you have to hit the second billboard from the other direction - I smashed them both in one jump and it put a marker on my map for both. I saw the "Bioware" logo on the second billboard as I hit it this time but the side I was supposed to hit showed a wanted logo with one of my friends gamer picture on it.

Finally found it.

Left hand side of the map there's an area that looks like a quarry. One of the billboards is at the top of a long sweeping ramp, you smash through that and then there's another billboard directly behind it with another ramp going back down. It seems you have to hit the second billboard from the other direction - I smashed them both in one jump and it put a marker on my map for both. I saw the "Bioware" logo on the second billboard as I hit it this time but the side I was supposed to hit showed a wanted logo with one of my friends gamer picture on it.

well done ... now i have to do a 4th run for the security gates (if i can be bothered) might leave it a week or so till ive calmed down ;)

well done ... now i have to do a 4th run for the security gates (if i can be bothered) might leave it a week or so till ive calmed down ;)

Thanks, I done the security gates first because that was the collectible achievement that I was most worried about after reading about various people on here having problems. I ended up getting that done easily and then I really struggled with the billboards.

If it helps I used this video for the gates:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMO24rVYIIw&feature=plcp]NFS Most Wanted 2012: Security Gates Part1 DOWNTOWN 13 Gates - YouTube[/ame]

That is video 1 of 7 all by the same guy and I just sat with my laptop beside me and drove everywhere exactly as he did in all 7 videos. Even if I'd already got a gate I drove across where it used to be or knocked another section of it down.

Thanks, I done the security gates first because that was the collectible achievement that I was most worried about after reading about various people on here having problems. I ended up getting that done easily and then I really struggled with the billboards.

That is video 1 of 7 all by the same guy and I just sat with my laptop beside me and drove everywhere exactly as he did in all 7 videos. Even if I'd already got a gate I drove across where it used to be or knocked another section of it down.

thanks same video(s) that i did the last run thru on, albeit not from scratch some of my gates were totaled completly, not got a clue which didnt register, that`ll teach me to go guns blazing on launch day thinking that a ea game would be glitch free LOL

New game and get them all again :( I did a bunch of times for the gates. I bet there is one you are missing, haven't heard much of the boards glitching.

This is not needed.

All that is happening is the game is not showing them all on the map.

If you have 1 left to get, you have 1 left to get. If one is not on the map until you get there then its one you have and you need to look elsewhere.

The map I used is here http://www.mynfs.net/mostwanted2012/gamemap.php

• 1 month later...

If it helps I used this video for the gates:

finally got around to trying it again - a month after it boiled my piss (from a new save) followed the 7 vids to the letter and bingo it popped... cheers.. off to trade it in now lol

I'm currently at 155/156 billboards and I think one of them glitched on me. I've checked the NFS.net map that's posted in the achievement guide, and have every one of them, yet still the counter gives me one short. Any one else encountering this issue? Or know of a billboard not on the map?

EDIT - Found the missing one at the airfiield. Herp derp I'm blind!

Edited by Simlaurel
Update status

• 1 month later...
I'm currently at 155/156 billboards and I think one of them glitched on me. I've checked the NFS.net map that's posted in the achievement guide, and have every one of them, yet still the counter gives me one short. Any one else encountering this issue? Or know of a billboard not on the map?

EDIT - Found the missing one at the airfiield. Herp derp I'm blind!

I'm stuck on 155. Checked the interactive map, and it seems that the billboard on top of the car park near the jaguar jack spot has disappeared. Any idea on solutions apart from starting a new game?