Massive MP Blow Out - Streaks/Perks/Equipment

Stormy2k

Nice one. Quite interesting and handy that they're all on a single page!

The 'Wildcards' seem interesting. I was wondering what they were from the videos floating about!

I also like this; You cannot unlock everything in one prestige. You have to prestige to get everything. This allows a reason to prestige. - Does it mean, your stuff now doesn't get reset once you prestige?

Edited by Nozza

Nice one. Quite interesting and handy that they're all on a single page!

The 'Wildcards' seem interesting. I was wondering what they were from the videos floating about!

I also like this; You cannot unlock everything in one prestige. You have to prestige to get everything. This allows a reason to prestige. - Does it mean, your stuff now doesn't get reset once you prestige?

Details of how the prestige system works will be released in 4-5 weeks apparently.

Seems cool but if i am reading this right there are 3 differnt perks that make you UAV and killstreak immune sounds cool hopefully it will even the playing field some..........

just hopefully the game play is as good as it looks but I will remain doubtful since all the past COD's looked cool and great before they came out and then give it a week and then all the bitchin threads come out about how mush people hate the game.

just play the game and have fun people if you cannot have fun while playing then why play at all???

I REALLY dislike having to prestige for all the gear, I mean with a bunch of other games coming out like AC3, Halo, Medal of Honor, and then later on Dead Space I really won't be able to put much time into this game, and the time I will put in into this game will be mostly on zombies. :(

Then just focus on the other games. The CoD population isn't going anywhere. You'll have plenty of time to play and prestige. I usually don't buy a Treyarch CoD game until February or March of the next year, when Gamestop has sales on used games and I always find tons of people still playing.

I REALLY dislike having to prestige for all the gear, I mean with a bunch of other games coming out like AC3, Halo, Medal of Honor, and then later on Dead Space I really won't be able to put much time into this game, and the time I will put in into this game will be mostly on zombies. :(

Well, counting up everything shown on that site, there seem to be a total of 110 different CaC items to unlock, unless I counted wrong or missed something. With the max level being 55, that means just one prestige should do it. (Assuming of course there aren't more things to use these unlock tokens on, which I wouldn't be surprised if there were, like possibly weapon camos) Not too bad.

Details of how the prestige system works will be released in 4-5 weeks apparently.

Little wait then, but cool.

Seems cool but if i am reading this right there are 3 differnt perks that make you UAV and killstreak immune sounds cool hopefully it will even the playing field some..........

4 actually.

Ghost

Blind Eye

Hard-Wired

Cold-Blooded

Edited by Nozza

Ghost only hides you from UAV's while moving though ;)

If anyone thinks that's going to stop people from using Ghost while camping, that's not going to happen. Only hides you from UAV while moving? OK, just move from side to side when an enemy UAV is up. So, unless Treyarch made it require significant movement that's not really going to deal with most people's complaints about Ghost. (And even if it does, people are always going to whine about camping)

To be honest, if you want to go ninja, you'll need all 4 of those perks. Miss one and you might get a bit of bad luck and die depending on what gets put in the air.

Oh, you could go ninja without Hard-Wired. You don't need your radar to be stealthy.

Still a radar immune perk though...

To be honest, if you want to go ninja, you'll need all 4 of those perks. Miss one and you might get a bit of bad luck and die depending on what gets put in the air.

You can go invisible with out Hard Wired. It just means you go blind if there's an EMP or CUAV up.

• Ghost — Cannot be detected by enemy UAVs while moving.
  • Blind Eye — Unaffected by AI-controlled perks.
  • Hard-wired — Immune to counter-UAV and enemy EMPs.
  • Cold-blooded — Resistance to targeting systems including Dual Band, Target Finder, Sensor Grenades and player-controlled aircraft.

i know some people will be rocking all 4. and the best thing is the BO2 version of blackbird will still show you on the maps. im going to enjoy hunting people down with that up.

and the best thing is the BO2 version of blackbird will still show you on the maps. im going to enjoy hunting people down with that up.

The Blackbird in the First Black Ops revealed people with Ghost.

I never had a problem with people using Ghost. After all, I have Eye Balls for a reason. If people would just use their eyes instead of relying on Radar to tell them everything, there wouldn't be any issues with these types of perks.

By the way, Elite Elite. Your sig is awesome. I say the same things every time I read a news article here. I had heard its maybe a British thing?

Edited by ZingZitang

I never had a problem with people using Ghost. After all, I have Eye Balls for a reason. If people would just use their eyes instead of relying on Radar to tell them everything, there wouldn't be any issues with these types of perks.

Too many people use radar as a replacement for figuring out for themselves where the enemy is. It never ceases to amaze me some of the things people will complain about. (Especially camping. After being killed by the same guy in the same area a couple times you'd think they'd either kill the camper since they know exactly where he is, or they'd avoid the guy. Nope, they keep running to where he is and then complain that they got killed by that camper.)

By the way, Elite Elite. Your sig is awesome. I say the same things every time I read a news article here. I had heard its maybe a British thing?

Thanks. I usually try not to correct people's English online as I know we all make mistakes, but after seeing an article that says "BioWare/IW/Treyarch/343i/etc. are" for the 100th time, I just couldn't take it anymore. However, if this is a British thing, then I guess never mind.

Thanks. I usually try not to correct people's English online as I know we all make mistakes, but after seeing an article that says "BioWare/IW/Treyarch/343i/etc. are" for the 100th time, I just couldn't take it anymore. However, if this is a British thing, then I guess never mind.

But 343/IW/3ARC are groups of people who make games, so it would be similar to "they" as in they are making a game. Or in this case Treyarch are making a game.

Language is confusing.

The Blackbird in the First Black Ops revealed people with Ghost.

yea i know it did that in BO1. Im just clarifying that it will still work that way which i like, as opposed to mw3 with their advanced uav which at first im sure eveyone though was going to be its "black bird" but wasnt anything like it.

But 343/IW/3ARC are groups of people who make games, so it would be similar to "they" as in they are making a game. Or in this case Treyarch are making a game.

Language is confusing.

Here. At the bottom of the page it states the rule:

Collective subjects – Collective nouns are those that name groups of persons, animals, or things. Board, committee, herd, flock, furniture. Such nouns may be regarded as plural or singular.

Plural – if the word denotes the individuals that make up the group

Singular – if the word denotes the group acting as an individual

Examples:

· The board has made a decision to expand nationally.

· The jury couldn’t agree and were divided on a verdict.

3arc David.v said that everything in the game can be change but its own

example:say you have Mp7 with lazer sight-improves hip-fire,so they got rid of every perk that has anything to do with your gun so if people complain about how OP the Mp7 is with lazer sight He said that they could focus only on the lazer sight for the Mp7 while if steady aim was back in they could not do anything because that perk messes with every gun.

the New ghost David v. said in a interview with fwiz that they could tweek what is considered "moving" he said that they are either going to make "moving" a full sprint or a constant walk. and he also said "moving" isn't walking slide to slide in a corner. so i think BO2 will truly be the most balanced CoD because 3arc can tweek every little thing in the game

If anyone thinks that's going to stop people from using Ghost while camping, that's not going to happen. Only hides you from UAV while moving? OK, just move from side to side when an enemy UAV is up. So, unless Treyarch made it require significant movement that's not really going to deal with most people's complaints about Ghost. (And even if it does, people are always going to whine about camping)

Treyarch said for the ghost perk you have to be moving constantly over a long distance, think they said 10meters in order for you to stay invisible on the radars.

But yeah people will always camp no matter what still even if they don't have ghost equipped, especially in domination to rank up tons of kills.

Treyarch said for the ghost perk you have to be moving constantly over a long distance, think they said 10meters in order for you to stay invisible on the radars.

But yeah people will always camp no matter what still even if they don't have ghost equipped, especially in domination to rank up tons of kills.

Do you have a link for that? I've been trying to find something about how much you have to be moving, but haven't read anything yet.

I do not recall them saying a amount but i could be wrong