Cannot find this on the W8 store.

I believe it is for tablets only, I am running windows 8 on my laptop. I found the game and when I try to download/buy it I get the message "Sorry, this app wont work on your device."

Very disheartening as I am a big fan of gunstringer and was lookinf forward to this game.

Nope. I am playing it on my PC. Controls are good only uses arrow keys and the space bar.

Also, you can access it in the Marketplace and purchase it by going to the control panel and changing your country to Canada. Then you will need to input a fake address with a real canadian city and postal code. Then you can just sign into paypal account. and it works. Good luck.

Kinda of disappointed. This is almost identical in premise to Jetpack joyride. Play the level and get as far as you can and collect coins and such. And you can cheat and spend ridiculous money to improve and get all the achievements.

Nope. I am playing it on my PC. Controls are good only uses arrow keys and the space bar.

Also, you can access it in the Marketplace and purchase it by going to the control panel and changing your country to Canada. Then you will need to input a fake address with a real canadian city and postal code. Then you can just sign into paypal account. and it works. Good luck.

Good to know it is available on PC as well, I wont be going through all that trouble to download it though lol. Hopefully they will correct whatever issue myself and others seem to be having(unless they intended for it to be a non-USA game which I can't see happening".