De-ranking

Well my gf signed on yesterday to a big surprise.

She happened to be a 49 and almost had blue tiger for her .50 and when she signed on she was a 48. Her experiance was put back to how much you need to rank up to 49. It's no big deal cause she's a 49 again but has this ever happened to anyone else?

Wow that's weird.

The only time I know I go down a prestige is when I go prestige and sign off and then sign on and it somehow doesn't save that I went prestige. All I have to do is go through to screens to restart again. But this might be normal.

its happened to me 2 or 3 times now. ive lost about 5000 xp. My friend Deadcolt actually went down a prestige!
What level was he? That must suck, when this happened to me I went from level 23 to 22 and had to get my claymores back. I think the game just forgets to save the fact that you lvled up.

Wow that's weird.

The only time I know I go down a prestige is when I go prestige and sign off and then sign on and it somehow doesn't save that I went prestige. All I have to do is go through to screens to restart again. But this might be normal.

Thats happened to me once before and thats it, no losing exp

Happened to me the other day on 2xXP weekend... I racked up 17 kills in SnD, and then something happened. The playlists wouldn't let me enter, saying 'The server is full'. I was like "seriously wtf". After a couple of minutes, it let me in. When I looked at my rank, I was demoted by around 3 ranks, courtesy of how many points I got in the last match (which was around 3000, due to challenges). I was so pissed that I took out CoD4 and put in Gears :p

Well my gf signed on yesterday to a big surprise.

She happened to be a 49 and almost had blue tiger for her .50 and when she signed on she was a 48. Her experiance was put back to how much you need to rank up to 49. It's no big deal cause she's a 49 again but has this ever happened to anyone else?

yea it happens every so often updates and so on