Achievement Trading Thread

Looking for legendary co-op partner. I'm at truth and reconciliation but I'll play whatever needed no questions asked. Terminals and skulls aren't a huge issue as I can got back to get them later, but if you're grabbing them, I might as well too :)

I'm online now and probably will be all day and night, just send a FR.

GT: random goat

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to do the rest of the missions on legendary. I need to do missions, 5,6,7,9. I also want to do Speed Reader, Look out for the Little Guys, and Tying up Loose Ends. If you need to do "Never Tell me the Odds" I'll help.

I might be on tonight if not I will be on tommorow and all weekend. Send me a friend request and a message saying "Halo"

GT: Skazizzles

Looking for someone to complete any level on Legendary co-operatively :)

Just send me a friend request/message saying Halo so I know who you are, my time zone is GMT and I am online most nights until late.

Thanks.

GT: Bluntedd x

http://www.lusogamer.com/live/halo_anniversary/gamercard_nxe/Bluntedd%20x.png

Edited by The Achievement Junkie

I need 1 last mission until I'm done with legendary, and that is Assault on the Control Room. I need a partner who knows what hes doing and has a good strategy for this mission. I'd also like to try for "Tying up Lose Ends" and "Look out for the Little Guys"

I'll be on tomorrow just send me a friend request and a message saying "Halo"

Looking to do:

How Pedestrian - Complete the level “Halo” on any difficulty without entering a vehicle.

Speed Reader - Complete the level “The Library” on Legendary difficulty in 30 minutes or less.

Look Out for the Little Guys - Complete the level “Two Betrayals” on Heroic difficulty or higher without killing any Grunts.

Tying Up Loose Ends - Kill every Elite on the level “Keyes” on Heroic difficulty or above.

May be easier alone:

That Just Happened - Complete the level “The Library” on Heroic difficulty or higher without dying.

Im also about to do "The Maw on Ledgendary so if you wana join and get the co-op achievements and the Warthog achievements message me quick.

GT: Darth Pikachu

Just finished legendary, now looking to sweep up my last 3 cheevos. Need some people for "Tying up Loose Ends", "Look out for the little Guys" and "That just happened"

I might be on a little tonight but will be on all this weekend.

Send me a friend request and a message saying "Halo"

Looking for another person to finish up my legendary campaign. Though I will need you to take all my deaths for 'The Library' to earn the not dying on the Library achievement and to kill all the grunts in 'Two Betrayals' so I can get the achievement without me accidently killing a grunt or two.

I just recently got speed reader in The Library....ALONE....and as long as you know the flood jump at the start this level will be a piece of cake....even if the cake is a lie still

GT: ShadowSonic85

Looking for another person to finish up my legendary campaign. Though I will need you to take all my deaths for 'The Library' to earn the not dying on the Library achievement and to kill all the grunts in 'Two Betrayals' so I can get the achievement without me accidently killing a grunt or two.

I just recently got speed reader in The Library....ALONE....and as long as you know the flood jump at the start this level will be a piece of cake....even if the cake is a lie still

GT: ShadowSonic85

You can't do the 'not dying' on the Library in co-op, if you co-op partner dies, it counts towards both of you. At least according to the guide.. again it's doable solo on Heroic.. just use the Bandana skull and nothing else. I advise against using the Boom skull as those 'pod' enemies will blow you up a lot more often. Just hang back and grenade spam from a distance.. some areas will have upwards of 5 respawns of enemies, so be aware before running down a hallway.

Grats on getting the speed reader done!