Thought I would say Hello finally

ZZBroncos

Hello X360a,

I am 18 year old, male, senior attending North Kansas City High School and living on my own. I play golf for our school (jv) as well as the most senior debater on our Varsity Debate squad. I played basketball for two years, but had both seasons cut short to injury (shattered hand and tumor in right knee).

I should be getting a nomination in March to America's distinguished military academies so that I can serve this great nation and her unparalleled military to the best of my abilities.I hope to go into Military Intel and after working 20 plus years in the military, hopefully I can go into either the CIA or politics, since I have been told that I would be a good politician. Great compliment, I know. I am active in politics as I'm currently working on a US Senators Campaign, US congressman and McCain's. I am taking more AP classes and college classes than I know what to do with.

I play to win and wont take anything less. I understand good sportsmanship and value that more than anything, because all you have is your name and word. Destroy that and you are left with nothing.

I enjoy getting achievements and don't mind helping someone out if I have the game.

-Zach