The Dark Knight Rises - Official Trailer #3

OceanH

I had to watch this five times yesterday and have it favored on the youtube app for my iPhone. We may finally see a comicbook movie win a Best Picture Oscar with this movie. If someone were to leak the ending, I imagine Chris Nolan and Warners Bros would take that person to court or just have Bale pay them a visit at night to toss them off a building ;).

I am hoping they kill Batman since this is the last one Bale is doing. Would be a good way to end it. Tom Hardy seems pretty awesome as Bane, and seems just a little to powerful for Batman to deal with lol. Looking fwd to seeing this.

I'd like Batman killed too, well, at least the same Bale Batman we've seen for the past two films. I think someone else will take up the mantel showing a man can be killed, but a symbol is eternal or something like that.

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to point out that in way was the intention for The Avengers have complexity and deeper meaning. I would also like to say that in no way does this make it a bad movie. Joss very cleverly made a film that would be enjoyable, fun, and most importantly, bring out the inner geek in everyone. He was not trying to make a powerful or emotional film, but this by no means means that he can't (Buffy - The Body). Whedon and Nolan are excellent directors who have made very different stories.