Most hours clocked into one game?

Kangaroo Swagg

Well, I don't know how I can check for time spent, but I bet the single game I have the most time clocked into it would be Halo 2. I had almost 5000 online games played on that one by the time the original Xbox servers closed. I could easily believe that I spent over 1000 hours on that game between campaign, matchmaking, and tons of custom games of Zombies and Tremors. Heck, the more I think about it the more I'm starting to think over 1000 hours is probably low balling it.

For 360 games specifically, probably Mass Effect 3. I have over 440 hours played on the MP alone, so throw in all the hours of single player, and that's likely my top 360 game.

Edited by The Elite Elite

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, nice to see you here lol, where do you see how many hours on the social club site?

Thanks in advance.

I added up all three characters and found my online stats somewhere in there. Still seems VERY low considering I got the 1000G.

What is Raptr ? :confused:

I believe it is a site where you sign up and link your gamertag and then it keeps track of how long you play a game. I don't actually use it, because it isn't retroactive.

I added up all three characters and found my online stats somewhere in there. Still seems VERY low considering I got the 1000G.

I believe it is a site where you sign up and link your gamertag and then it keeps track of how long you play a game. I don't actually use it, because it isn't retroactive.

Unless you want to manually enter all your hours before you signed up :p

Actually, I would say a quarter of the time. The other three-quarters were me power-leveling my characters AND getting them to OP8, duping weapons for people and farming for some new gear :p

100+ hours just for Challenge Accepted:eek: you must have had very bad luck finding Jenkins. I don't think I even got to 100 hours playtime and I've 100% completed it.

Edited by The Duke of Darkness

Unless you want to manually enter all your hours before you signed up :p

NO THANKS. :p I love games that keep track of how much I've played. If I sink more than 50 hours into it, I take a picture. Only four games this year I've played have exceeded 50 hours, most recently Devil May Cry.

NO THANKS. :p I love games that keep track of how much I've played. If I sink more than 50 hours into it, I take a picture. Only four games this year I've played have exceeded 50 hours, most recently Devil May Cry.

The only game that came out this year that I spent 50+ hours on was Batman: Arkham Origins (biggest disappointment of the century).

The only game that came out this year that I spent 50+ hours on was Batman: Arkham Origins (biggest disappointment of the century).

Mine are:

GTA V: 116 hours for 1000

Final Fantasy XIII-2: 73 hours for 1000

Just Cause 2: 53 hours for 1000

Not sure where DMC is at yet, but I will be sure to give an accurate number once I finish it.

Mine are:

GTA V: 116 hours for 1000

Final Fantasy XIII-2: 73 hours for 1000

Just Cause 2: 53 hours for 1000

Not sure where DMC is at yet, but I will be sure to give an accurate number once I finish it.

I did DmC in 46 hours, probably spent 5 hours trying to find the damn collectibles + another 12 hours for Vergils downfall.

For me, Final Fantasy X is one of my most played games. I have 3 saves on it and all 3 clock up over 180 hours each. Even after all that playtime, I've still not finished it 100%. The Pokemon series also have taken up alot of my time. I've clocked up nearly 150 hours on Pokemon X since it came out 2 months ago.

As for Xbox games, the honours go to Super Street Fighter 4 and Blur. I've been playing them for the last 4 years and still play them today.

I did DmC in 46 hours, probably spent 5 hours trying to find the damn collectibles + another 12 hours for Vergils downfall.

Just finished the 1250 a minute ago, here are my times:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/1001puppys/IMG_20131212_163829_263_zps703acbe1.jpg

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a238/1001puppys/IMG_20131212_165342_146_zps84a5669a.jpg

so 58 hours on Devil May Cry... and the worst parts all had to do with a Vergil boss fight, so frustrating!

Got to be Fallout 3 for me. I clocked in excess of 100 hours on it. I did three full playthroughs. I still love going back to it and just exploring. I was forever getting side tracked. I would be on my way to the mission marker and see something on the horizon and think 'that looks cool, let's go and check it out'.

All this misinformation about Fallout 4 is killing me.

Got to be Fallout 3 for me. I clocked in excess of 100 hours on it. I did three full playthroughs. I still love going back to it and just exploring. I was forever getting side tracked. I would be on my way to the mission marker and see something on the horizon and think 'that looks cool, let's go and check it out'.

All this misinformation about Fallout 4 is killing me.

Are you me? haha that's exactly why Fallout took me about 150 hours to fully complete :D

That's what made the game so great. I dip back into it every now and again and I still find new areas.

Unfortunately I discovered everything there was to discover. I had every unique weapon (besides the one for blowing up the citadel) and had been to every place.

I had 110,000 bottle caps by the time I was done. I remember that was a lot!