GTA V Missed Achievements Help

Kevpg98

You don't do "Wanted: Alive or Alive" in a mission, it while you are "free roaming" with Trevor. It is triggered by completing a certain mission, however. As long as Trevor is alive, you can do this. Same goes for any achievement that requires a certain character.

Most of the achievements are done outside of missions anyway. There are some, like getting 70 Gold medals, need to be done in the missions because it's based on your performance in each mission. For those, yes, they can be replayed. Plus, only the secret achievements are story related. Pretty much every other one is done in-between missions while free roaming.

I'm sure you took a look at the guide before asking this, but in case you didn't...:

Achievement Guide & Roadmap

You don't do "Wanted: Alive or Alive" in a mission, it while you are "free roaming" with Trevor. It is triggered by completing a certain mission, however. As long as Trevor is alive, you can do this. Same goes for any achievement that requires a certain character.

Most of the achievements are done outside of missions anyway. There are some, like getting 70 Gold medals, need to be done in the missions because it's based on your performance in each mission. For those, yes, they can be replayed. Plus, only the secret achievements are story related. Pretty much every other one is done in-between missions while free roaming.

I'm sure you took a look at the guide before asking this, but in case you didn't...:

Achievement Guide & Roadmap

Ok Great Thank you! Also, for the secret Achievements... I did all the missions and Didn't get any of them

If I remember correctly Wanted: Alive or Alive is not story related and is tied to the bail bond missions and bringing one of them in alive. Not sure if they are replayable. Someone else might know.

No, they are not replayable. But if you don't remembered doing any, I suggest you take a look in the quarry east of Sandy Shore Airfield and Prison (other side of the HW).

The first Bail bond target is there. Near the first time you play as Trevor (beside Prologue), Maude send you an email with a description of the first bail bond... but it rapidly getting forgotten with all the other missions (and spam email). The target will try to flee in a van, just blow out tires and he will give rapidly.

There is five bail bond missions in total. You can surely bring at least one alive. Remember: if the target run away, take a pistol and shoot it in the ankle. Best method to NOT kill him.

If you have already killed all the targets... I think your only option is to start a new game and play until you reach that point in the game... which shouldn't be too long.

Good luck.

I did every mission too.... Is there a way I can replay the mission and get the Achievement oor no

You can replay every mission in the game. All you need to do is press Start > Game > Replay Missions (main storyline) or Replay Strangers and Freaks. Just choose the mission you want to play from the list.

Dont know if missing achievement will pop-up, but you loose nothing by trying. I also read somewhere that if you "skip part" (because too hard), some achievement may not unlock. Dont know if that true... but dont skip just to be sure.

You can replay every mission in the game. All you need to do is press Start > Game > Replay Missions (main storyline) or Replay Strangers and Freaks. Just choose the mission you want to play from the list.

Dont know if missing achievement will pop-up, but you loose nothing by trying. I also read somewhere that if you "skip part" (because too hard), some achievement may not unlock. Dont know if that true... but dont skip just to be sure.

Trying that now. Also never got the Achievement for all the spaceship parts

"From beyond the stars" achievement should unlock right after you gave all the pieces to Omega (mission S&F "O?" will appear once you have all of them). Just go talk to him and it'll unlock.

If it didn't indeed unlocked... well... I think you'll have to do it from the start.

Also keep in mind that you have to use NONE of the GTA cheat. If you do so, no achievement will unlocked. Just hope for you that you didn't use any. If you use any of them, you'll to use a previous saved slot where you're sure no cheat was used and restart from there.

Edited by NoNameX03

"From beyond the stars" achievement should unlock right after you gave all the pieces to Omega (mission S&F "O?" will appear once you have all of them). Just go talk to him and it'll unlock.

If it didn't indeed unlocked... well... I think you'll have to do it from the start.

Also keep in mind that you have to use NONE of the GTA cheat. If you do so, no achievement will unlocked. Just hope for you that you didn't use any. If you use any of them, you'll to use a previous saved slot where you're sure no cheat was used and restart from there.

I didn't use any cheats, Still No Achievements. Also, Replayed one mission to see if any achievements would unlock and none unlocked