FAQ-Please read before posting questions

Minty

Right here we go, quick FAQ for Full Auto to answer some common questions

Masters Series Achievements

These are the 4 races in Arcade (not the rampage one). You need to change the opposition AI to Mater. But you can also change their car class to C while you race in an A class

1000 Kills

The easiest way to achieve this is by playing the Rampage tutorial. You should get around 100 kills per go, so wont take you long to rack this up.

Online wins

You get level 1 with your first race. Levels 2 and 3 come quickly after. People are saying that 35 races with 17 wins and approximately 200 points is level 8. in between is uncertain.

3/5 in a row

Kill 3 or 5 cars within a small time window. Some people are reporting problems getting these, but not many

100 Wins

Apparently this can be achieved playing Arcade as well as career mode. cancel that- online and career only as far as i know

Survived Medals

Complete that series. You don’t need to complete all the races without dieing or anything. Apart from the series where you have to complete them without dieing.

All the other achievements are gained by just going through and completing the game, with2 5 and 75 being awarded for all Semi and all Full-Auto medals

• 2 weeks later...

100 Wins

Apparently this can be achieved playing Arcade as well as career mode. cancel that- online and career only as far as i know

Arcade does count toward the wins. I saw a lot of questions regarding this so I kept a track of my wins as I played.

At the time of unlocking the 100 win achievement I had:

12 online, 28 Arcade, and 60 career wins

Note: Rampages do not count as a win, neither do the tutorial levels. So the most you can get in Career is 60 wins

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

See, I'm not sure if they changed it between regions or something, I'm in England you see, and I've got all Full Auto medals in career, so that should be sixty, and I've played probably 70 or more arcade races, coming first in them all and getting Full Auto medals in 90%, and I still haven't got the 100 wins achievement. I'm currently attempting to sit down and race more in career mode to just keep getting wins, but it's startling to get really annoying now.

I was the same- i had like 60 first place wins after doing the Career. I then sat sown loads iof times and did 5-10 arcade races to get the 100 wins and never got them. Then i did a marathon 4 hour session and got 100 sperate wins. Still didnt get the achievement :(

Uh oh. That doesn't sound like fun. As I said I'm doing it through career mode now, but I don't know if that will work. I can't really be bothered doing it online, especially as online isn't very fun. It could be, but there's too many people who've not unlocked any weapons sets, so they use assault and it becomes a minefest.

Uh oh. That doesn't sound like fun. As I said I'm doing it through career mode now, but I don't know if that will work. I can't really be bothered doing it online, especially as online isn't very fun. It could be, but there's too many people who've not unlocked any weapons sets, so they use assault and it becomes a minefest.

So yeah, I've done that, 40 wins in career mode, doing the same race over, still no achievement. I'm beginning to think maybe there's a batch that are bugged or something? I give up now anyway, I rent the games out, only get one at a time (to make me finish them to some degree before I move on) so it's going back in the post tomorrow. Great game though, minus this little issue, of course.

No, it doesnt. Thats the point thats being made.

It didnt come after like 160 wins

Exactly, some copies must be bugged, it's the only thing I can think of. The only thing I haven't tried is getting the 40 extra wins online, but I have to say, after wasting an entire weekend trying to get this achievement, I would much rather play something else for awhile.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
100 Wins

I don't know if anyone still plays this game, so I don't know if this will be any usefeull but I can confirm that you CAN get 100 wins by just playing career and arcade. I got it that way, so I can confirm it.

Since I'm a new member I don't expect anyone to believe me, but if just check my gamertag for the dates when I got the achievements, you'll see that I got 100 wins 2/9/2007 and just started playing online yesterday, since my rank level 1 achievement was unlocked 4/25/2007.

Oh, almost forgot, my gamertag is SiegfriedX

http://profile.mygamercard.net/SiegfriedX

• 2 years later...