Maximum ammo SDUs?

Rolyatkcinmai

Does anyone know if the ammo SDUs available in New Haven (900 SMG, 140 Shotgun, 6 Grenade, etc) are the highest ones available in the game? Or are there more later on? I don't want to buy them if I'm just going to get better ones in a while (they're expensive). I have SMG ammo regeneration right now so I don't need to upgrade if they aren't the final ones.

The SDU's appear in the same order as the rarity of guns, so White, Green, Blue, Purple, and Orange. I can't remember when the orange SDU's become available, I believe the soonest I saw were at the Eridian Promontory, but I could be mistaken.

The max. capacity for the SMG is 1260. 180 for the Shotgun. 160 for the Revolver. 700 for the Repeater. 64 for the Launcher. 8 for the Grenade. 980 for the Combat Rifle. 108 for the Sniper Rifle.

The SDU's appear in the same order as the rarity of guns, so . I can't remember when the orange SDU's become available, I believe the soonest I saw were at the Eridian Promontory, but I could be mistaken.

The max. capacity for the SMG is 1260. 180 for the Shotgun. 160 for the Revolver. 700 for the Repeater. 64 for the Launcher. 8 for the Grenade. 980 for the Combat Rifle. 108 for the Sniper Rifle.

You are wrong my good sir and you missed an upgrade, second playtough at krom cayon you get the last upgrade. The real order is White, Green, Blue, Purple,Yellow-orange and Orange.