100 Wins : Finished In 1st Place In 100 Races

x3mis

The only thing i can think is that the 100 wins all need to be achieved in the same part of the game. 100 in arcade, 100 in career or 100 in online, not accumalative. i have all golds in career too and 13 online wins so that alone is 100 not including the wins i have in arcade so its the only reasonable explanation.

I am having the same problem.........I got all 87 full auto medals.....i have got rank 10 online .....I have got 990 gamerscore points...but for some odd reason I cant get the 100 wins achievement......First I found out that the tutorial games dont count as wins...then I was like ok........Then I found out that the time trail games dont count.....Than I just figured that u have to get the full auto medal for it to even count as a win....So I've been racing this race in career mode getting full auto medals every race for at least 40 races......Still no achievement........maybe my game is glitched.......cuz when i was getting the rank 10 online alot of my races werent counting for some odd reason.....So any help on the 100 win achievement would be great.....Thanks

Im not sure if this has been posted before...dont flame me if it has, is there anywhere that tells you how many wins you've had....also does this achievement need full auto wins or just first place in the race?

No Theres No Way To Know How Many Wins That You Have (Except For The Online Wins), You Have To Count Them Your Self, And Yes It Sucks ! I Think That They Have To Be Full Auto Wins. Like I Said I Think...

ok finally got it...........after i finished career mode with all full auto medals....it wasnt giving me credit for any more games i was playin in career mode....i know this becuz i looked at my stats before i started playin and i have 1554 kills....i raced 20 races in career mode and got the full auto medal each race...then went back and looked at my stats ...still same amount of kills........so then i did the same track in arcade mode and within 10 races i got the achievement and it counted all my kills........so once you get all 87 full auto medals u cant play career mode any more or you be playin it for nothing......so x3mis that is how you do it.....but in arcade you have to get the full auto medal for it to count and i dont believe it can be a no weapon race.....i think it has to be a wreck point race....So I hope this helps.....ALL THIS FOR A WEAK ASS 10 POINTS.....Dam I'm a nub

funny aint it how just 10 gamer points can niggle at ya i'm not happy unless i max out on all achievements even if they are only 5 points ::) not that i have maxed out on many games but anyways thanks for that it'll save me alot of time tryin to get them in career mode after i've got my last few full auto's which is what i would have done ;)

So i pretty much did it in this order.

87 medals (career mode)

19 wins online

25 wins in arcade (each on a different map / type of race)

Now someone said the tutorials don't count so that's 12 medals/wins that don't count. You're left with 75 wins.

Now if online wins counted, I would have got the 100 wins after my 6th arcade race but I got it after my 25th, so I don't think online races count.