is this game easy for acheivements

Age01

hey i got 4 days off next week and was thinking of renting fight night but i just found a little coupon for rent one get one free and bbv so i though maybe i would pick this one up jsut to boost up the gamerscore is this a game for it or does it take alot of time to complete?

This is another one of those easy ones I want to get under my belt before Oblivion comes out and I don't get another 1000GP for like 2 months.  :o

Haha, true... you know, I thought it would be funny if Oblivion had one achievement or something, such as "You've completed this game. You're a beast. -- 1000 Points"

This is another one of those easy ones I want to get under my belt before Oblivion comes out and I don't get another 1000GP for like 2 months.  :o

Haha, true...     you know, I thought it would be funny if Oblivion had one achievement or something, such as "You've completed this game. You're a beast. -- 1000 Points"

I hope it has 50 differant ones so you can get em as you go. (ride a horse 500 miles, 10pts... Kill 500 skels 20pts, etc)

My buddy had 365 days in Everquest...you do the math on that lol.

dude combined on the various forms of PSO that came out i have nearly 8 years lol yeah i know i have no life but hey i met alot of rl friends from that so i guess it was worth it :D

Gotta say that this game is not that easy to get points in. It is indeed easier then a PGR or something llike that but will take you some time to get it done. I think that it would take me forever to get the top award on all races. Maybe its just me though. And a lot of points are easy to get, I just think the full 1000 could take a while.