Character Creation: Height

Chicago Bearhawks

the 1st character I created in slot 1 I think was tall because I made all the sliders to the father's likeness & I had Niko, John Marsden, & Claude (the one I picked). But I never got the intro to the GTAOnline for some weird glitchy reason (obvoiuosly GTAO server issues or whatever).

I then created a NEW character in slot 1 because I got message that my other character was corrupted (good thing I banked my cash in an ATM before it got F'd up) My 2nd character got the Intro and Lemar called me short (I chose Marsden this time) so I dunno if that effected it at all.

Now I signed on again my GTAO character is corrupted again.... lol so I'll just wait a while until these issues chill out a little after the millions & million of people getting on the currently wonky GTAO out of their systems. I'm betting New Update again next week if not sooner.

I made a new character and used a combination of grandparents that made both of my parents taller (going by their shoulder height) in the heritage menu, but my guy is still short. I think the Lamar joke is scripted, but I just see that my guy is so much shorter compared to other players. I saw another guy even shorter than me, but for the most part everyone is so much taller.

Anyone know if the lifestyle choices have anything to do with character appearance. My guy keeps coming off with a very feminine stance, giant ass/hips, and short. Needless to say, I'm not a fan of that, if I'm gonna use him permanently.

Well, I know lifestyle effects appearance options, as I dabbled with creating a second character (a female), and she had some hair and hats that, upon tweaking her lifestyle, disappeared as options, and were replaced by others. Physical stance, I have no idea though.

I have to admit, although the idea of heredity is nice, it rather sucks in practice. I mean, your character becomes based on a combination of tiny faces you can barely distinguish features on! Why can't we just have feature sliders too (this is Los Santos after all, can you say plastic surgery)?

Well, I know lifestyle effects appearance options, as I dabbled with creating a second character (a female), and she had some hair and hats that, upon tweaking her lifestyle, disappeared as options, and were replaced by others. Physical stance, I have no idea though.

I have to admit, although the idea of heredity is nice, it rather sucks in practice. I mean, your character becomes based on a combination of tiny faces you can barely distinguish features on! Why can't we just have feature sliders too (this is Los Santos after all, can you say plastic surgery)?

I was hoping for a saints row style customization, but meh I just put a mask over my guys ugly mug.