seperate saves

I'VE made a backup save to the USB,I'm having some serious issues with the game,every time I go to reload it after playing for hours,100% different regions,bought all weapons,ammo,upon reload,half of my weapons are locked out and it wants me to rebuy them,same for ammo,and some of the scopes I bought,None of the pronghorn hunts will save,completed them twice now ,reload,uncompleted along with partial completion on the previous 3 regions that were 100%.Literally cannot shut off Xbox because progress goes missing,load up USB backup and same thing,half of my progress is gone,.Called cabela support and got nowhere,going to call Activision today,but based upon past experiences with them I'm sure that'll be useless too.Is anyone else having to rebuy weapons or redo missions?

Similar thing happen to me but not quite as bad as for you guys. I had completed first 3 regions 100% and was playing through the 4th. One day I turned on my console to play it and noticed the 3rd region was only 70ish% and 3 or so hunts were not done.

Also a friend of mine has had his save courrpt with only a few achievements and hunts to do.

thank you so much for posting about that tazmad.I thought it was only happening to me.I'm probably going to have to restart an entire new game to get the scope achievement.Called Activision and they say it's the first time hearing of the issues,I told them that there is something wrong with the save system.I encourage people to call Activision and complain or they'll never patch the problem,just like rapala tournament fishing.1-310-255-2050.

200 small game is easy mate. Just load up the very first open hunt with the 12ga shot gun and all the birdshot you can carry. Now as soon as you start you should be right where the rabbits are coming out of there holes, just stand there and blow them away. When you run out of ammo just quit and reselect open hunt I am not sure if restart works but I am sure it will.

Congradulation on finishing the rest with the glitch you had.

Edited by tazmad

Tazmad,after I finally got the scope achievement around 2 a.m(14 hours of playing),I decided to just finish up and get the small game since I was afraid what would be relocked out if I shut off 360,I used the exact level you listed with rabbits,took around 2 hours more,so tired I missed alot of shots:),so finally 1K'd it about 4 a.m,16 straight hours,but time invested overall in game was so much more.Thanks buddy:)

GOOTS:,when you back out to the main menu,under options,you can select a different storage device,but when I was making a backup,I'd go to dashboard,put USB in,then backup my hard drive save,not sure if data was being lost just backing out of game or quitting out to dashboard.It was one or the other though.I did change storage device once from main menu and in my case it made no difference,just had to run the rest of the game non stop without shutting off 360 to finish.

• 1 month later...