Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The "100% Expert Solo on Final Countdown" worries me that some of the secret achievements are going to be extremely hard like the Beatles achievements are. One thing I noticed, though, is the lack of a Drum Trainer and Beat trainer achievements. This saddens me for they were always a nice easy like 50 gs. Maybe those are secret but I doubt it.

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, way to randomly attack me! Did you not read the last part of my post?

The solo looks extremely easy definitely not impossible as people make it seem but then again it all depends on the player's strengths/weaknesses.

You made it seem like I was all "OH MY GOD IM THE BEST THIS IS EASY PAH HAHAH YOU ALL SUCK FOR THINKING THIS IS HARD" in my opinion it is extremely easy but that's the thing, IT'S MY OPINION. Also, when did I claim to have "leet plastic guitar skills" since you seem to think I'm a pompous asshole who gloats about playing a plastic guitar.

Edited by Son of Kyuss

Colinos' Trollin'

I'm not the one leaving posts with just one sentence written on them. Please think and type more than one broken sentence before you call someone a troll.

Wow, way to randomly attack me! Did you not read the last part of my post?

Oh, I'm sorry I excluded the obvious part of your sentence. It depends on your strengths and skills? What doesn't? EVERYTHING you do depends on how skilled you are at it. What kind of buffer is that.

You made it seem like I was all "OH MY GOD IM THE BEST THIS IS EASY PAH HAHAH YOU ALL SUCK FOR THINKING THIS IS HARD" in my opinion it is extremely easy but that's the thing, IT'S MY OPINION. Also, when did I claim to have "leet plastic guitar skills" since you seem to think I'm a pompous asshole who gloats about playing a plastic guitar.

I didn't really mean to make you look like the type of person you describe, but you have to admit that, after everyone in here talks about how hard that solo is, you come in guns blazin saying: "It's super easy".

You have to admit that doesn't make you sound like the most modest person around.

hey lets discuss something productive in this thread like, how in the hell do you unlock veteran performer? I've done all the gigs including the rock marathon and the endless setlist and still have not managed to unlock all of the gigs? Ideas? Lets hear em.

To answer this question for Cobra and anyone else who may be concerned, The key to unlocking more gigs is not fans or studs, but playing gigs themselves. I believe you need to have played around 200 individual gigs to have the last one unlock.

Some people in your situation Cobra suggest repeating a few 1 song "build a setlist" to increase the number of gigs played.

The "100% Expert Solo on Final Countdown" worries me that some of the secret achievements are going to be extremely hard like the Beatles achievements are. One thing I noticed, though, is the lack of a Drum Trainer and Beat trainer achievements. This saddens me for they were always a nice easy like 50 gs. Maybe those are secret but I doubt it.

Dude there is a drum trainer