Great Hint for the Online Achivements

bevan3423

If you are trying to get the online achivement. You should get a friend or just find someone online and chose the map contaiment and put the laps on the 2 and just go at with the guns after like 5 min finish the race. I got like 50 point a turn doing this.

Just the let yall know the reason i said do it for about 5 mins. is bc you can only get one advancement per turn so it would be pointless to spend a 1 hour doing it.

well here is my hint for online wins. host your own ranked match switch from point to point the first map is fine keep the car restrictioins open some noobs will pick some weak car pick the best one then since you host you start out in front memorize the map drive clean you will come in first every time i did a few times extremely easy only got about 10 a round though.

one of yoou needs to host- go in and set it up as Point to Point, S class on the last one- think its Roadkill (only takes 40 seconds a race)

the other person needs to go in and do custom search for the game, then select the host name

you may need to then boot a load of people off- and they may leave bad feedback. did for me the bastards