Achievement Trading Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking to boost all 6 of the online achievements if anybody else needs 'em also, or if anyone's feeling particularly generous and just wants to help me knock 'em out in 3 songs ;)... message me anytime

Edit: Thanks to stage12 for helping me out with these. If anybody needs a boost for these lemme know, I'll be happy to spread the favor!

Edited by jrrdnx

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If anyone is still looking send me a friends request, my girlfriend plays the game and she hasn't been able to find anyone online every time she's checked.

GamerTag is Orge Lambart

put in the message you want to do the American Idol acheivements

I'm still looking too. These are going to take a while because of the win 5 american idol tournaments. Even if you do 1 song tournaments, you still have to sing 10 times if both of us want to get the achievement.

EDIT: Crap I'm thinking of Encore 2.

Edited by TurdFerguson64

Hoping someone else besides myself needs to knock out the online achievements. If anybody still needs these or just wants to be nice and help me out send a friend request to limprobobo. Please leave a message as to why so I don't delete the request. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Looking for help with this, I need Grudge Match and Arcade League ranked wins, but I would trade all the online achievements for just those 2

Edit: I think someone sent me a friend request to get these achievements, I'm sorry but I think I accidentally deleted the request. Could you please re-send?

Edited by Corizzle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Anybody else out there looking to knock out the online multiplayer achievements for this game? I'd love to get those taken care of. I own the game, so it's not like this is a time-sensitive request; if you see this and you need 'em, shoot me a message and we can get 'em all for the both of us.

GT: Youhaas Global

Edited by youhas

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey, guys. Is anyone interested in helping me get the online achievements for this game sometime in the next few weeks? I'm not in a rush or anything, I'm just hoping to get those taken care of before the end of the Summer. I'd gladly return the favor, if you need the online achievements too. If you're interested, just send me a message on Xbox Live and I'll see when I can schedule a session. Thanks.:)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...