My Prestige Edition at GAME.

A Pip Boy 3000

I'm currently quite annoyed. I ordered my Prestige Edition of Black Ops 3 months ago from GAME, with it coming soon to release, I keep checking to see what happening with my order. My Friend pre-ordered Hardened last week, and got an email saying it's been dispatched with his special "Pre-Order package" and guaranteed delivery. I was abit pissed because I ordered mine 3 months before and haven't got an email like that, I check a few minutes ago to see what was happening and I was told to contact GAME about the Billing address on my Dad's card, I got the address wrong and they asked for me to change it, so I did, and she then said that GAME cannot guarantee delivery because it's out of stock with so many people ordering, I said about me ordering 3 months ago, and said that the prestige edition will come, but not until they get it back in stock and she then recommend I looked at the in-stock Hardened edition, so now, because of this little balls up, I don't get my Prestige Edition ¬.¬

Thought I would share this with you guys to see if anyone else has the problem, and to alert people to check their order and GAME.co.uk and get it sorted out asap.

Yeah man, you can't hate on the company for covering they're own ass about this, but on the other hand you should atleast have your pre-order secured until they know weather it's a bum address or just a mistake.

Double edged sword, but this is exactly why i just pre-order in store, a lot easier and i know i'll get my copy :)

i pre-order my black ops from GAME about 6months ago, i went in to check and now people are having to pay £5 in order to pre-order, so i think "oh thats cool i get it for free" and then i ask one of the clerks about it and apparently theyre scarpping all the ones from a couple months ago, meaning that you would have to pay to deposit it, but they got rid of my pre-order even though i pre-ordered it MONTHS b4 every1 else... i wasnt happy

My girlfriend ordered the prestige ed for me from game last week, and a few days later game cancelled order with no explanation. The GF knew she had funds in the account so ordered it again just for the same thing to happen a few days later. She then contacted game on Monday and ordered again with the same card and was told they had sold out of prestige.

So after having a barter with them my GF walked away with 900 reward points a couple of xbox freebies some xbox ms points and the game with exclusive bonus pre order pack - also known as hardened ed for £44.99.

Now the guys at GAME are a bunch of reasonable chaps who will do anything in there power to keep a customer happy. I think you should've switched to negotiator mode and asked why you should carry on purchasing said game from them and not from say gamestation?, this way they would've POSSIBLY thrown in extras just to keep you as a customer for the biggest anticipated game of the year.

Just my 2 pence ay!! :)

i pre-order my black ops from GAME about 6months ago, i went in to check and now people are having to pay £5 in order to pre-order, so i think "oh thats cool i get it for free" and then i ask one of the clerks about it and apparently theyre scarpping all the ones from a couple months ago, meaning that you would have to pay to deposit it, but they got rid of my pre-order even though i pre-ordered it MONTHS b4 every1 else... i wasnt happy

Dude, that really sucks.