What Rank Are You?

Dirty130

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful with the minigun, not sure if they fixed it or not, but when you die and it's out you lose all your ammo. Complete BS!

Whenever you die you lose the entire clip for any gun you have equipped.

The minigun only has 1 clip and all of your ammo is kept in it. That's why you lose it all.

Level 151, but with all the hackers giving out free money, the whole I played the game longer so I have the good stuff doesn't apply now. Kind of sad, was enjoying this game before they f'd it up. Now I don't really see any point in having the cool stuff if everyone in the whole online community also has it. Pretty lame and thank god for the xbox one i bought like a week or so ago.

O and PS: For anyone who hacked their level to be over like 300 or something, congratulate yourself, you are officially a idiot. Personally, after 120, I have yet to see a point of being a super rank, since you already have everything unlocked. For all the idiots that are in the 900's it doesn't make you look superior, but more like a idiot, because all of us gamers know that you hacked your level, so what did you achieve? Also idiotic because only a idiot wouldn't think that being that high of level wouldn't attract attention from rockstar, and these dumbasses will be first to be banned. Legit leveled people with a ton of money because of hackers, well they might get put in the cheater pool, but someone whos level is crazy high, guaranteed when rockstar starts doing what they are supposed to do, you know they are going to look at a level 500+ and think this guy must of hacked it. End of rant with a final message of what I said earlier, which is: Over level 300+ by hacking makes you a idiot. And if you are level 300 and didnt hack then that makes you a loser with no life or job lol

Glitching or modding yourself to higher ranks is nothing to even sing about.

All it does is make your matchmaking options near 0.

Hosting stuff = No one joins.

Being a high rank makes the game incredibly boring if your into playing with others.

Soon as I got to 150 I made a new character and keep removing it every time I hit 75.

O and PS: For anyone who hacked their level to be over like 300 or something, congratulate yourself, you are officially a idiot. Personally, after 120, I have yet to see a point of being a super rank, since you already have everything unlocked. For all the idiots that are in the 900's it doesn't make you look superior, but more like a idiot, because all of us gamers know that you hacked your level, so what did you achieve? Also idiotic because only a idiot wouldn't think that being that high of level wouldn't attract attention from rockstar, and these dumbasses will be first to be banned. Legit leveled people with a ton of money because of hackers, well they might get put in the cheater pool, but someone whos level is crazy high, guaranteed when rockstar starts doing what they are supposed to do, you know they are going to look at a level 500+ and think this guy must of hacked it. End of rant with a final message of what I said earlier, which is: Over level 300+ by hacking makes you a idiot. And if you are level 300 and didnt hack then that makes you a loser with no life or job lol

This idiot/dumbass will post back here if and when he gets a ban, cheater's pool. etc ;)

You really think they're going to punish 60% of GTAV's player pool. The stats show above 60% of players have either received modded cash or have boosted their rank level. Throw us all in the cheater's pool, at least we won't get charged for blowing up PVs.

Being a high rank makes the game incredibly boring if your into playing with others.

Soon as I got to 150 I made a new character and keep removing it every time I hit 75.

Disagree. I have no problems with matchmaking in GTA:O. If I host, most rooms fill up and when I join a lobby, it usually fills. My friend who is just under rank 60 says she has trouble joining and hosting games. She says "no one ever joins!". Strange..

I do agree that anything above rank 120 at the moment is pointless though. No rewards, no point. But I did it. Oops!

Whenever you die you lose the entire clip for any gun you have equipped.

The minigun only has 1 clip and all of your ammo is kept in it. That's why you lose it all.

I realize that, but then they need to lower the cost of the ammo for the minigun . Plus I thought with the recent update they fixed it to where you only lost a little ammo, but I guess not.

Too bad it just wasn't 200 rounds you lose, or with the grenade launcher one grenade if you die.

It's like the people who skip right to the end of a book or watch only the "juicy" parts of a movie. Or the kid who takes out all the grain cereal and keeps the chocolate/marshmallow. You're only limiting yourself. It's accepting the low ends so the high end seems that much more. To me, it's not about hitting said rank. It's about getting there. I'm still slow-grinding my way through the 90's currently.