Manifest Destiny bulid 8 out posts ?

Hi a bit lost and new to this game I have moved from the first base in game to big warehouse near some court house ? My question how do I build the 8 out post's ? do u build them inside your camp ? as I see I have a look out tower I think that what it is called ? or do I have to out side my safe camp to look for house's that can can be used ? as I looked at some other guide and it was not clear as when I try to build a out post nothing happens I push down on D-pad.Any help or advice please.Thank you.

Hi a bit lost and new to this game I have moved from the first base in game to big warehouse near some court house ? My question how do I build the 8 out post's ? do u build them inside your camp ? as I see I have a look out tower I think that what it is called ? or do I have to out side my safe camp to look for house's that can can be used ? as I looked at some other guide and it was not clear as when I try to build a out post nothing happens I push down on D-pad.Any help or advice please.Thank you.

Go to a random building/house, kill all the Zeds, loot everything (don't have to pick anything up , just search) until you get that black X with a ring around it showing on your map. It's now safe to establish an outpost here. Press down on the D-Pad and pay 50 of that mongoloid currency.