Which Fires to Kindle?

BobTheDuck99

So, I'm stocked up on Humanity. At least, I feel like I have a buttload. I'm currently level 21, JUST killed the giant rat in the depths and sitting at 4 humanity. I've yet to become human, mostly 'cause I've been playing solo and couldn't really care less 'cause, aside from kindling bonfires, it has no other purpose? That being said, which bonfires should I stress kindling, and which ones would be better leaving at a lower 'level'? I'm considering kindling Firelink Shrine because there's alot of places that involve visiting it, and you get 10 there alreayd, so that would be a healpful place... But, aside from there, where are some good/suggested, kindle spots?

humanity is crucial. you WANT to be in human form! you get better stats like resistances & such.

as for fires, i kindle everyone i come across. never know when those extra flasks will come in handy.

also if you're white faction, being human allows you to help others. once you get summoned, beat boss = thousands of souls & humanity mark.

humanity is crucial. you WANT to be in human form! you get better stats like resistances & such.

as for fires, i kindle everyone i come across. never know when those extra flasks will come in handy.

also if you're white faction, being human allows you to help others. once you get summoned, beat boss = thousands of souls & humanity mark.

You don't need to be in human form in order to be summoned.

Being human also helps for the NPCs who will assist you in boss battles.

For what fires to kindle, I would suggest the ones that are near the entrance to other, harder areas. Example, the one at the Blacksmith in the Undead Parish. It's near the Sen's Fortress entrance. Another being the Daughter of Chaos' bonfire, as it's near the Demon Ruins, and another backdoor entrance.

Also, you can't kindle the Firelink Shrine until you learn the Rite of Kindling. Just FYI.

Being human also helps for the NPCs who will assist you in boss battles.

For what fires to kindle, I would suggest the ones that are near the entrance to other, harder areas. Example, the one at the Blacksmith in the Undead Parish. It's near the Sen's Fortress entrance. Another being the Daughter of Chaos' bonfire, as it's near the Demon Ruins, and another backdoor entrance.

Also, you can't kindle the Firelink Shrine until you learn the Rite of Kindling. Just FYI.

this is very helpful thanks :)

My fire at Firelink Shrine went out and I cannot re-light it. When can I do this and what caused it to go out? FYI I just rang the 2nd bell so I assume it has something to with that.

You saved the guy with the gold armor in the Undead Parish, right? He killed the firekeeper and you will have a chance later on to sort it all out. Search it here or on google for more details. I saved him too, but then killed him at the shrine before I rang the second bell.

My fire at Firelink Shrine went out and I cannot re-light it. When can I do this and what caused it to go out? FYI I just rang the 2nd bell so I assume it has something to with that.

Some spoilers read at on risk:

Remember that Golden Knight Lautrec that you free? (in case you didnt free him he free himself after killing the Gargoyles) when you go to blighttown he kills Anastacia thats why you can´t use that bonfire anymore. you need to pillage her corpse for an black eye that you will use in Anor Londo to kill him and recover her souls

Kindle them all if you can. By the time you get the Lord Vessel and the Right of Kindling you will have a better idea of which ones have a higher priority to take to 20. Believe the kindling carries over to NG+

Can someone confirm that kindling carries over to NG+?